Who would you want for your master?

Strive-US

If you were a Force user in training and could pick any Jedi or Sith as your master, who would you pick?

I'd never be a Sith (seriously most Sith Masters are a*******), but if I were a Jedi I'd have to say Kit Fisto. Honestly, Fisto strikes me as somewhat similar to Kenobi in that both are prime examples of what Jedi are supposed to be. Fisto was humble, aspired to help those in lesser situations than his, seemed a great teacher who focused on the control and restraint of power but at the same time retained some humor even in the worst scenario. He also managed to turn Form I, usually a basic Form to fall back on, into a random, effective and, if needs be, deadly combat style. What's not to love? :D

If I were a Jedi, it would probably be Qui-Gon Jinn, since he was more of a grey jedi and opposed the code when he felt it was the right thing to do. Personally I'm not too fond of Jedi following the Jedi Code blindly. Knowing me, however, I'd quickly fall to the dark side's temptations 😅

As for the Sith, it would have to be pre-redemption Revan or Nihilus. (Both mainly so I could take those ****** masks after killing my masters).

If I had to choose a master in the Jedi order I would Pick Mace Windu or Jaina Solo.Mace the Best saber Duelist the order has every Seen.I see myself as mainly a duelist as compare to a Force user juggernaut. So mace would be the master I see myself drawing to the most.Jaina Solo she just a cool character and would be a very interesting and creative master.

For the dark side it would have to be Darth Ceadus,Darth krayt or Darth Talon.Darth Ceadus is one of the strongest Dark sider every created in the EU and his fall was for a reason I can respect and if I was a Jedi in the NJO I would probably follow him.Darth Krayt this man is just a powerHouse in the force and A master Duelist.He would be the perfect master to teach you how to master multiple aspect of the force.

Darth talon is just because have you seen her she can teacher me whatever she wants.

Might as well pick a Sith Master, so I'll pick Dooku. One reason being that I'm physically disabled meaning I can only use one of my arms functionally and one of my legs is quite stiff so Makashi would be the best style for me. one handed grip, not much mobility or acrobatics, so Dooku would be the best teacher in that respect. My other reasons being the Count is classy, could teach me a wide variety of powerful Force techniques, maybe even a few esoteric Force powers and he treats his apprentices well in comparison to other Sith masters.

If I were a Jedi, either Ki-Adi-Mundi or Kyle Katarn. Both are capable of actually EMPATHIZING with their students rather than just going, "jedi don't do that", like most masters seem to. Ultimately it is that kind of empathy that gets students on your side, rather than making them a bitter padawan that gets too unruly.

For Sith, I'd go with Krayt. Only because there will be a bunch of other Sith around and I won't be getting hit with force lightning as much, just because there will be so many of us apprentices he won't have the time lol

• 3 weeks later...
If i were raised a jedi in this games timeline i'd want to be trained by satele shan, though she has her flaws she is still wise,very powerful both in saber combat and force powers. Plus shes about the only jedi i like in this game. Even though he's not incredibly strong Jolee Bindo would probably be the master id be most compatible with his view on the jedi order is much like mine. Either or i'd still become a gray jedi in the long run, but if i were raised sith or fell to the dark side Darth Revan or Darth Marr would be my choice, they not only were strong they were smart sith, unlike most sith they controlled and channled their anger instead of the anger controlling them, plus they were natural leaders, as i probably would have followed revan when he joined the mandalorian wars.

I would be a Jedi so no Sith masters on my list:-

Jolee Bindo - Funny guy, it would be interesting to listen to him and learn from.

Obi-wan - I think I would have many personallity traits similar to obi, plus he mastered the 3rd form which would also suit me.

Jacen Solo - This one is a little more iffy, but I feel it was just the writting that messed Jacen up, I think I could take his teachings as stay on the straight and narrow, the writting took away the one thing from Jacen that Vergera principles needed, which was his empathy.