UI still not versatile enough

Suttree

This UI is still not versatile enough.

I DO NOT want 2 Vertical Hotbars and 2 Horizontal Hotbars. I want 1 Vertical and 3 Horizontal.

In other words I want to re-orient one of the vertical Vertical Hotbars so it is also Horizontal. Keep working on it because unless I can do so, this UI is still a fail.

The re-sizing is still limited, as it retains the scale of the original element. What If I want it long and skinny or short and skinny? Can't be done.

Stop making UI decisions for me and please up the versatility.

You can do that. For each bar you select the menu options can change. For hotbars, select the bar and then you can change # of slots on the bar and Slots Per Row. Slots per row is what you want to change them from Vertical to Horizontal or for that matter make them rectangular or square.

Before you complain about something make sure you have investigated all of it to make sure what you want REALLY isnt there.

Before you complain about something make sure you have investigated all of it to make sure what you want REALLY isnt there.

We'll see whether or not he comes back to thank you.

From what I can see, it's extremely versitile.

Edited by GreySix

We'll see whether or not he comes back to thank you.

From what I can see, it's extremely versitile.

a little to much so lol.

have you seen some of these terrible UI's man they look more busted than the original UI and people think it looks good..