Help - way to hide target frame

ZaraGrace

I'm returning to this game after being gone for years. Is there a way to hide the target frame when I'm not actually targeting anyone? It's making me crazy to have it on my screen but just this grey empty box taking up space for no reason. Thanks!

I'm returning to this game after being gone for years. Is there a way to hide the target frame when I'm not actually targeting anyone? It's making me crazy to have it on my screen but just this grey empty box taking up space for no reason. Thanks!

Click the escape button while in game and than chose the Interface preferences option on the drop down menu. That allows you to modify your HUD in many different ways.

I don't believe there is away to turn it off completely while you are not using it and than it become visible only when you want it to. In that case, I'd suggest simply resizing it to make it smaller and/or moving it to a less out of the way place.

Hope that helps.

I don't believe there is away to turn it off completely while you are not using it and than it become visible only when you want it to. In that case, I'd suggest simply resizing it to make it smaller and/or moving it to a less out of the way place.

Hope that helps.

YES! found the option - in the interface editor "hide when no target"