Republic Hacking On the Harbinger=out of control

jediharrsion

The title says it all The harbinger server is by far the worst server for Republic Hacking/Cheating. I know no action will be taken again'st these cheaters. So this will be yet another rant on the subject of cheating. and the hopeful wish that they will be dealt with

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please. I have not seen any hacking for a long time in PvP on the harbinger.

well you cleared that up, since you are in every wz 24 hours a day 7 days a week what you experience/see is all the proof needed.

well you cleared that up, since you are in every wz 24 hours a day 7 days a week what you experience/see is all the proof needed.

Well, when I am on I only pvp, and I have been doing it since launch. I've seen maybe a few cases of hacking,otherwise it's just bad players whining because they get stomped by good premades.

Well, when I am on I only pvp, and I have been doing it since launch. I've seen maybe a few cases of hacking,otherwise it's just bad players whining because they get stomped by good premades.

or sap n' capped when the mcderp breaks sap only to get insta winded--- "how did that happen-- must be... HAX!!"

The title says it all The harbinger server is by far the worst server for Republic Hacking/Cheating. I know no action will be taken again'st these cheaters. So this will be yet another rant on the subject of cheating. and the hopeful wish that they will be dealt with

ur bad.

Man these threads are like weeds.. Just when you think they've died off, they sprout right back up again.

Please stop, 99.9999% (internet statistic, yes I pulled it outta my ***) of what people think is hacking really isn't. If you had actually witnessed hacking, you would report it through official channels not whine in the forums about it. If you report it when it happens while in game, it gives the devs a timefrate and area to look into the information on file and perhaps catch the hackers. Jumping on the forum 3 days later to complain about it means no dev is gonna scan through 500 reams of paper worth of information to try to find that instance of hacking in one huttball match last week.

The question mark icon on your main menu bar is there for a reason, it not only sends in a report, it marks the time and place (instance) that this occurred and helps the devs with tracking down hacks and bugs in game. How do I know this? Because my team in VS once had seen the respawn glitch happen to the other team, and had them try planting the doors from behind. The entire team reported it via the bug report in game before we left the end of the match. Two weeks later it was fixed. Complaining in the forums doesn't get issues fixed, reporting it in game does.

END OF STORY, now quit clogging up the forums and bumping down our nerf X class threads!

Edited by Draqsko

The simple matter is There are cheaters/hackers in this game. we are not going to get away from them, and the dev team won't take enough action to discourage them. Those that claim there is no such thing happening in game are only trying to cover there own tracks becouse they know there guilty.

The simple matter is There are cheaters/hackers in this game. we are not going to get away from them, and the dev team won't take enough action to discourage them. Those that claim there is no such thing happening in game are only trying to cover there own tracks becouse they know there guilty.

After all this time you still havent told us which toon you play on the harbinger,

You caught me, I hack. Totally.

The accusation of Hacking is a serious one. In matters as grave as this one, proof of hacking in the form of screenshots and video evidence are really the only way to substantiate your claim(s). Evidence of this sort is, in fact, the only way to get BW to do anything about the issue if it did actually occur.

That said...Please provide your evidence. A lack thereof just sets off my badalert.

The accusation of Hacking is a serious one. In matters as grave as this one, proof of hacking in the form of screenshots and video evidence are really the only way to substantiate your claim(s). Evidence of this sort is, in fact, the only way to get BW to do anything about the issue if it did actually occur.

That said...Please provide your evidence. A lack thereof just sets off my badalert.

We have seen in the past that players that have submited video evidence or a screenshot have had there threads deleted

Think pub side just has more premades than imp side. And since premades are typically matched against full pugs, more premades = more pugstomping. Hardly hacking though.

Now, replace the word Hacking with Pugstomping in your title and you're corect.

doubt its hacking. most likely ppl dont know the skills of other classes/specs

i had someone on the harbringer calling me a speed hacker when i used transcendence or w.e its called. while i was in ataru form.

Edited by slowantics

People just simply do not record everything they do in this game.. In truth most dont even know how.. So how can you simple say no screen shot it didn't happen?? you weren't there so shut up... If the OP thinks he/she saw something they have a right to voice it.. End of story..