Directive 7 - completed it, but i have question.

Last night, after completing the mission (normal mode), all we got was 4 social points and a little over 1100 legacy exp... is that it? we did get drops along the way, but was expecting to need to see a drop box at least.

What I want to know, is did it end correctly and I get no more payout for it?

Thanks

Edited by Themanthatisi

Sounds like you skipped a lot of it

Actually, we completed all the bonus missions as well....

My wife and I 2 manned it until the last fight, then we called in some help, one more since that was the one fight we could not win alone... Is it possible bringing in another caused this to happen? However, I have done this in different FP and did not have an issue.

After the last fight, the mission itself just dissappeared from the right side of the screen, with no notice of a drop box or anything.. We got some nice drops throughout, but I would have assumed we would need to see a drop box at least...

Edited by Themanthatisi

It sounds right to me. In gerneral, fps' reward is only the drops you get and completing the mission gives you xp and maybe some credits. You need to use group finder or your weekly mission rewards to receive more for completing a fp.

It sounds right to me. In gerneral, fps' reward is only the drops you get and completing the mission gives you xp and maybe some credits. You need to use group finder or your weekly mission rewards to receive more for completing a fp.

Thank you so much for this info.... This clears up what I did not realize

One last question, can GF be used to only have 2 people in a FP or does it force you to go in with 4?

We do like to try and challenge ourself and try to do them without others and yet, get the best possible reward for it. Pluse the internal good feeling we get, in all honesty, that in itself feels rewarding. We were never MMO people, until now, even just joined a guild and did some HM's with them, really fun and it paid out well. :-)

thanks....

Edited by Themanthatisi

Groupfinder requires 4 people to start a flashpoint, 1 tank, 1 healer and 2 dps.

As stated before the rewards for lvl 50 flashpoints are the gear that drops plus 5 BH commendations for the daily. It is rare that you will see well geared people in the flashpoints once they have done their daily as the repair costs outweigh any benefit they get. Unless they are running with guildies, if so be prepared for a speed run

Groupfinder requires 4 people to start a flashpoint, 1 tank, 1 healer and 2 dps.

As stated before the rewards for lvl 50 flashpoints are the gear that drops plus 5 BH commendations for the daily. It is rare that you will see well geared people in the flashpoints once they have done their daily as the repair costs outweigh any benefit they get. Unless they are running with guildies, if so be prepared for a speed run

Thank you, this is good to know.... Her and I are new 50ties to the over 50 stuff, we finially got board of leveling and realized there is more game for us after 50... wish we did this sooner, some of these mission are fun and a good challenge.

Thank you to all that replied and removing my confusion.....

Last night, after completing the mission (normal mode), all we got was 4 social points and a little over 1100 legacy exp... is that it? we did get drops along the way, but was expecting to need to see a drop box at least.

What I want to know, is did it end correctly and I get no more payout for it?

Thanks

this is a test of display name

Was mentioned briefly in thread, but just to reiterate, there are multiple quests for FPs. Make sure you pick up any that are applicable. They all give an assortment of commendations (and credits! I like credits). Completing 1 FP counts for any missions that are applicable, and only the two weeklies don't overlap. So for example if you run Esseles HM from groupfinder, you get the GF reward + the HM daily reward + a tick box on the HM weekly.

• Group Finder (random) daily: Discussed thoroughly above, and won't be completable with only 2 people. If you've got some friends though, you can queue for group finder and then just have the other two drop out and do their own thing. You can then complete with 2 people and get the comms.
  • Daily HM FP: Complete any HM FP. Picked up from mission terminal in Supplies area (as are all the rest)
  • Weekly HM FP: Complete 3 HMs from the list
  • Rakghoul Weekly HM: Complete Kaon and Lost Island.

There's also one Vehicle quest (complete all the HM FPs once) that deals with flashpoints. It's in the GTN area by the speeder vendor.

Edited by shadowflit