2013 player/guild honorable mentions

Henu

Well to keep it on topic, there are many people whom I have a really hard time against. But the ones that rip me to shreds quickly are Shiroyasha, Celo, Selianne, Carthy and Noodle. Especially Noodle. My god is he annoying as hell. I think he really enjoys killing me on a regular basis

Well to keep it on topic, there are many people whom I have a really hard time against. But the ones that rip me to shreds quickly are Shiroyasha, Celo, Selianne, Carthy and Noodle. Especially Noodle. My god is he annoying as hell. I think he really enjoys killing me on a regular basis

What do I do? I don't do anything...... (<.<) (>.>)

Well I will list a few people who I enjoy playing PVP (Mostly Pub players as that is where I play most) with cause they are either beasts in PVP or just make PVP a great time and these are in no particular order:

Pubs:

Shiroyasha

Syndell

Steelclaw

Core'Agon

Mosquito

Toefu

ToughMudder

Aznpower

Frogalicious

Krackers

Keiga

Imps:

Noodle

Nadasdy

Carthy

Sheisdumb

Moshelle

Lycaon (Or however you spell it)

Veronika

And there is this awesome Inquisitor who's name escapes me cause I haven't seen them on in a while but he/she was mad dps.

there is this awesome Inquisitor who's name escapes me cause I haven't seen them on in a while but he/she was mad dps.

whisps or maybe Tryace (?) they are the only two sorc that i know of that can actualy do dps

btw do i fall under the beast or fun catagory?

Edited by BattleGracefully

whisps or maybe Tryace (?) they are the only two sorc that i know of that can actualy do dps

btw do i fall under the beast or fun catagory?

Who cares, as long u get mentioned more the more you get focused. :sul_grin: I also think Keiga is incredibly deadly and if left unchecked will surely kill anyone so don't forget to focus him.

Edited by aVmuse

Well I will list a few people who I enjoy playing PVP (Mostly Pub players as that is where I play most) with cause they are either beasts in PVP or just make PVP a great time and these are in no particular order:

Pubs:

Shiroyasha

Syndell

Steelclaw

Core'Agon

Mosquito

Toefu

ToughMudder

Aznpower

Frogalicious

Krackers

Keiga

Imps:

Noodle

Nadasdy

Carthy

Sheisdumb

Moshelle

Lycaon (Or however you spell it)

Veronika

And there is this awesome Inquisitor who's name escapes me cause I haven't seen them on in a while but he/she was mad dps.

Me again? <.< >.> I'm not even that good....

I miss the good old days of anonymity.... (._.)

Tryace (?)

Treyice*

Me again? <.< >.> I'm not even that good....

I miss the good old days of anonymity.... (._.)

Shiro, seriously your still carrying on with the I'm not that good schtick?? You need a new gimmick me thinks. :p

As for Anonymity, not going to happen. Not with the lvl 50 PVP population as small as it is given our server's population and the player base keen on PVP compared to those keen for PVE and then consider that from that small number of Lvl50 PVP players as it is, players of quality like those on my list and others not mentioned tend to stand out because they are constantly playing every night and they consistently perform well.

You see them in PVP, you know even if they were not listed in this or any other thread that you have to nail them quick and fast or to quote Russel Peters father comedy skit: "Somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad". Name recognition comes with it's blessings and curses and a forum thread doesn't make too much of a difference really.

Just ask Boil or Zargor! You see them, you roll your eyes and shake your head because of their continual failure. :)

Keiga, to answer your question, you are both. When your on a team like everyone else on that list I wrote, you along with the others are all players where you will never ever think "What a waste of a slot". You see these people and think F Yeah!!!!!! Because they add to the team, not detract.

Now how about we keep the flow going and have other people list players they enjoy pvping with?

i like to think im liked through out the fleet, i mean seriously who can hate me apparently im a funny guy.

as to not being noticed, good players notice everyone and are always watching to see who has improved and who is still thier pray and who is no threat to them.

I for one am constantly judging people on thier ability to handle a situation presented infrount of them and seeing how they deal with it and im sure im not the only one that does that even if they arn't aware they are doing so.

what im trying to say is good players thing your good for a reason and that everyone is on someones radar, don't let it get to you embrase it.

Who cares, as long u get mentioned more the more you get focused. :sul_grin: I also think Keiga is incredibly deadly and if left unchecked will surely kill anyone so don't forget to focus him.

your right if left unchecked i can be very deadly when im on a roll and in the "zone" (almost never)

but like i just said good players already focus me so more wont make a differance if it's 3 or the whole team being focusing its the same no matter the numbers.

Edited by BattleGracefully

i like to think im liked through out the fleet, i mean seriously who can hate me apparently im a funny guy.

as to not being noticed, good players notice everyone and are always watching to see who has improved and who is still thier pray and who is no threat to them.

I for one am constantly judging people on thier ability to handle a situation presented infrount of them and seeing how they deal with it and im sure im not the only one that does that even if they arn't aware they are doing so.

what im trying to say is good players thing your good for a reason and that everyone is on someones radar, don't let it get to you embrase it.

your right if left unchecked i can be very deadly when im on a roll and in the "zone" (almost never)

but like i just said good players already focus me so more wont make a differance if it's 3 or the whole team being focusing its the same no matter the numbers.

Imperials .