Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

Craftamancer

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Old thread but i need help. I have now reverse eng 60 blue overkill sensory combat device earpieces and not turned up a single purple schematics of any kind, im losing hope and before i waste anymore mats i wanna know if its bugged because the earpiece says it only has a 10% chance to get a schem which is strange to me because i have re thousands of things and never seen 10% before always shows 20% or no schem avail. Will i ever get a purple schem reverse engineering these??

Overkill sensory combat device lv30 ... Stats

32 strength

28 endurance

32 power

• 4 years later...
how many Biometric Crystal Alloy do i need to craft gernades?

Oh my. Biometric crystal alloys haven’t been around for 7 years. I have grenade schematics on my cyber tech but he’s been a cyber tech since 1.0. I’m not even sure which grenade schematics are still available from the vendor, but looking through both the ones listed under grenades and the ones in my archive section, none require any more of the exotic crafting materials, even the purple artifact advanced v-6 ‘nades that used to need BCAs no longer need them.

You can get blue prototype V-9 series schematics and they use Polished Aluminium Cyber Assembly Components and the blue prototype grade 9 underworld metal Vandinite.

Edited by phalczen

• 1 year later...