Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

DuskIsNotAmused
08.08.2018 , 07:59 AM | #5611
Quote: Originally Posted by revkashepard View Post
I've been rewatching Killjoys episodes lately (because season 4 is up and I need refresher). I realized D'avin Jacobis kinda look like Arcann... those damn sharp cheekbones.

When will I stop being in love with broken fictional men.
The question is do you want to?
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

DuskIsNotAmused
08.16.2018 , 10:28 PM | #5612
Hello Insomnia, I haven't missed you at all _
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Iheaca
Yesterday , 12:56 AM | #5613
Quote: Originally Posted by DuskIsNotAmused View Post
Hello Insomnia, I haven't missed you at all _
Oh, sorry for you Dusk. Hope you finally found some sleep...
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction (Chapter 11 available)

DuskIsNotAmused
Yesterday , 03:25 AM | #5614
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Oh, sorry for you Dusk. Hope you finally found some sleep...
aww thanks No such luck, I'll look at it as an opportunity for more potentially flawed levelling (but lets face it that isn't entirely new for me -looks guiltily at my AltWarrior- I'm an embarrassment to my Wrath I just get so easily distracted when my heads iffy (or you know, the winds blowing ).

-Sighs- Is it better or worse to walk into things constantly as an Agent to a Sith? Thats how people find things right XD.
I should probably limit my forum use for the moment; Sleep(/overtired?) posting is as bad as my drunk posting (worse considering I don't really drink ><) and considerably more ramble-y . Bbbbbut that would be a non sleep-deprived brain move.

Hope your 18th century letter writing sabbatical was excellent

Iheaca
Yesterday , 06:34 AM | #5615
Oh yes, thanks! Half of my brain is still there. I'll start compiling all letters written by the players soon to make a complete collection for us players to read. But I guess some of us were a bit disappointed in the end because the main male character (played by a woman!) kind of seduced us all. 😉

Now the other half of my brain is in the viking age as I am on holidays in Norway and currently at a half historical / half metal music festival.

Star Wars will come back later, I can't even think about my fiction yet. 🤔
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction (Chapter 11 available)

doohickeyexpress
Yesterday , 06:13 PM | #5616
Wow I remember when this thread was posted, damn it's infamous.
FREE week of subscription!
Rewards for you and me. Activate my referral link today for UNLIMITED POWER!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mf38Jz

DuskIsNotAmused
Yesterday , 11:38 PM | #5617
Quote: Originally Posted by doohickeyexpress View Post
Wow I remember when this thread was posted, damn it's infamous.
Infamous? We don't misbehave THAT much ...Do we?

-Narrows eyes- Hive what have you been doing while I wasn't looking? ^^