Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best PVE Dps 6.1?

Opiklo
05.28.2020 , 07:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OM-AR View Post
http://parsely.io/parser/stats
For scaled content look at 3.25 million, for 75 content look at 6.5 million.
this is just wrong....

the amount of helath on the dummy has nothing to do with scaling...
on the 3.25 burst specs will perform much better than they actually do....
and as bioware screwed the scaling for weapon damage in lvl 70 content, the lvl 75 leaderboard doesnt say anything at all...
RiP Forum

RikuvonDrake
05.28.2020 , 09:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Elvarania View Post
Sorry, am I missing something here? Watchman Sentinel is parsing at 23k DPS?
I play Watchman in HM ops with full 286 augmented gear and ~3.3k crit, and I am parsing 13k on single target bosses and dummies. Conc is parsing slightly lower. 23k seems absurdly high, or am I misreading something? Our Plasmatech Vanguard (the one who gets the Guard) is also parsing around 13k too.
sorry to say but you are doing something wrong with those incredibly low numbers, i would advise that you upload a parse and then compare with the highest ones to see what kind of mistakes you are making in terms of rotation and other things. there are a few guides out there for new players that you might want to checkout as well

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

DimitryPike
05.29.2020 , 06:17 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
there are a few guides out there for new players that you might want to checkout as well
Would you be able to point me to these guides?

RikuvonDrake
05.29.2020 , 07:42 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DimitryPike View Post
Would you be able to point me to these guides?
google is a great tool these days, but let me spoonfeed you: https://vulkk.com/2020/03/10/swtor-6...arauder-guide/

TmoneyTime
05.30.2020 , 08:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
sorry to say but you are doing something wrong with those incredibly low numbers, i would advise that you upload a parse and then compare with the highest ones to see what kind of mistakes you are making in terms of rotation and other things. there are a few guides out there for new players that you might want to checkout as well
I dont think your reading the site correct. That is for non-scaled content.

For example vet annihilator droid in ev top parse is 14k. Please make sure your looking at the data correctly.

Lodinn
06.25.2020 , 10:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Elvarania View Post
Sorry, am I missing something here? Watchman Sentinel is parsing at 23k DPS?
I play Watchman in HM ops with full 286 augmented gear and ~3.3k crit, and I am parsing 13k on single target bosses and dummies. Conc is parsing slightly lower. 23k seems absurdly high, or am I misreading something? Our Plasmatech Vanguard (the one who gets the Guard) is also parsing around 13k too.
You're 99% likely to be talking scaled (lvl 70) ops where 13k is more or less normal - less than you should be doing full geared (I parse close to that without most of the augs and no other raid buffs but mine, depends on the boss ofc) but it's a fair amount to boot.
Lterri | Estiuette | Shulmanu |Tenebrosa | Fabantou |
Sneitha | Ton'itra | Lodinn | Flèchette | Tiponi |
Pls'taunt | Gjalla/This'is'madness | Guédé | Cornifer
TRE pugging all the way [IMP]

Letsjet
07.05.2020 , 05:24 PM | #17
I'm a Legendary, not a fan of AoE. I haven't finished the empire expansions. I am not doing nightmare.

I want a DpS character that it hi, but can maybe off heal. Planning on doing a few raids, maybe just story, and also doing flashpoints.

Any suggestions?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

RikuvonDrake
07.05.2020 , 08:01 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
I'm a Legendary, not a fan of AoE. I haven't finished the empire expansions. I am not doing nightmare.

I want a DpS character that it hi, but can maybe off heal. Planning on doing a few raids, maybe just story, and also doing flashpoints.

Any suggestions?
merc
5char