Did they fix Slicing Lockboxes

Baldak

Why would you run credit missions? Thermal Regulators sell for more than you could ever get from even a crit mission.

I run credit missions too.

And while thermals sell for that, regular blue ones sell for far far less. Lockboxes generally make it even, and the missions sell well.

So I see no reason to run item either...

Why would you run credit missions? Thermal Regulators sell for more than you could ever get from even a crit mission.

Why?

Those of us who have been burned by hundreds of thou on the two missions that are supposed to crit Thermal Regs and never do - we've learned better. Do the less expensive lockbox missions, and get the occasional Slicing Wealthy mission.

Before I gave up, I had sunk over 100,000 for a total of 6 thermal regs through regular missions. And the chips I did get did not even sell at cost on GTN.

I now have enough thermal regs to keep my main chars in top augments. Way less expensive for me to run lockbox missions than never to crit on the parts missions.

Yup. Did 2 runs on slicing parts thinking maybe I missed something, 1 crit. Only 2 parts, no missions, just a stupid schematic.

EDIT: 1 crit giving purples. The other crits only gave more items that are way less worth than the mission cost.

Also they take about 50% longer than lockbox missions...

So, went back to slicing only knowing it was the best choice...

Edited by Hassat-Hunter

I run max slicing on 7 toons. I work in a job that affords me the opportunity to log in at least once a day and run crafting missions on my lunch plus one set before I actually leave, so basically I run about 28 tech parts missions per day, regardless of whether I can get on and play after work. From what I understand, yellow missioms have a base 10% crit chance, plus the extra 10% for max affection. By my math I should get about 30 thermal regs per day, not counting the extra 2% bonus on a few toons. I usually clear between 25 and 40 per day. So I dont think anything is broken. You all just don't have a big enough sample size.

• 2 weeks later...