Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

hunterraaze

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Was just curious to know what class(s) (if any) you guys will all be rolling when Cathar finally hit the game. I plan on making...

Male Cathar Jedi Shadow.

What about you?

I have a smuggler I was never really content with. I chose dirty fighting scoundrel and even though it's one of my longest existing characters I never got beyond level 19 with it. I might delete it and make a cathar gunslinger. Or I might respec to sawbones and play a healer. Tough decision. The character is one figure from the stories I wrote about my main, back before the game launched, and I really like the looks I chose in the character creation...

So far all my characters are either twi'lek or chiss and I actually like it that way. But cathar is tempting. I remember that cathar doctor on Ord Mantell...

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Thief most likely, plus the claws make for a decent bonus to Unarmed....oh, nevermind, wrong game;)

Lore-wise, they'd almost only "fit in" on Pub side. I can't picture the Empire training the Cathar as Sith, nor entrusting a "slave species" with safeguarding the Empire's secrets (Agent).

Pretty much just leaves Merc/Powertech - even though a stealth class would fit the whole cat-people thing.

Male Jedi Knight. Been waiting on Cathar since before they announced them (I figured it was only a matter of time), and decided not to play the Jedi Knight story until I could do so as a Cathar. Almost there (I hope)!

Sure would be nice to have an update from the Dev's on when we will get them though....... /whistles innocently

;-)

Jedi Sentinel, hopefully he will look like a panther.

I did consider creating a Jedi Shadow, and I might do that next, and the rogue options are appealling, especially to see a cat flirting. I haven't considered a trooper since that's been done in game.

If I do an Empire Cathar it will probably be a Sith Warrior, since Cathar had trouble with controlling their emotions in the comics.

None. I think they look ugly... They looked ugly in KOTOR and they still look ugly here. Sooo yeah. No thanks, kitty people.

None for me either...while I don't find them ugly, I never had understood the attraction of gamers and "cat people". Plus my eyes are probably going to fall out from all the eye rolls of Thundercats knock-offs....:rolleyes:

See started already... :p