I need to focus on a class!

Didious

So I have a problem....

I have been switching off between the Sorc, BH, and IA this week and they have all now hit 24 and finished Nar Shadaa. I keep switching because at first I wanted to figure out which healing style I liked (love healing in end-game mmos); then the problems began!

I didn't like operative healing style, but I love the story so I re-rolled sniper, however, im not sure once I hit 50 if as a DPS it will be as easy as im used to as a spoiled healer and being in demand (same goes for lvling and LFG ques).

The Sorc honestly is also less than stellar since its healing mechanics is just like any healing class I have ever played. Story wise, I get the feeling that it will give me that classic Star Wars story which will ultimately be enjoyable.

The Bounty Hunter seems to have an enjoyable enough story though it lacks the game-wide impact I feel the other two are delivering me. Its healing style, however, I enjoy the most out of all three(I know currently underpowered but that changes all the time in MMOs).

I need to focus on one of these three classes or I am going to get bored of switching and quit. Any opinions on which will not only deliver the best story but slide best into endgame OPs/FPs?

Long post is long...

Edited by Didious

If the Bounty Hunter's playstyle is the one that appeals most to you, then that's the class I'd recommend. The class stories are long, and have all sorts of interesting twists. On my Bounty Hunter, I really became emotionally involved in the Empire-Republic conflict at some point beyond where you are; I think it was in Chapter 2.

I think you'll find plenty to enjoy in the BH story if you stick with it. I'm trying not to spoil anything here, but it does get much bigger in scope.

Edited by nateslice