Kalligs countenance.

taxidermis

When I got kalligs countenance way back in the game. I couldn't fund any armor it went with well, so I sold it. Now I'm lev 50, and realized it looks Awsome, when paired with columni gear. Any idea how I can get a light armor look alike? I know there's a heavy version for 50 jugge, but can't find any light ones.

When I got kalligs countenance way back in the game. I couldn't fund any armor it went with well, so I sold it. Now I'm lev 50, and realized it looks Awsome, when paired with columni gear. Any idea how I can get a light armor look alike? I know there's a heavy version for 50 jugge, but can't find any light ones.

That's the only one like it, you can try submitting a ticket to get it back, otherwise you're not going to be able to find anything comparable in light armor.

I think there is a lookalike helmet thats sold by a vendor in Belsavis main base, I just cant remember that helmets name?

Definitely not Belsavis unless I've missed a vendor. I picked Kallig's Lightsaber and wish I had gotten the mask so I too am looking for this piece.

I've never sold an orange or purple level item ever.

My cargo holds are... overflowing...

- Arcada

Shoot if I could I would give you mine. I didn't like that it wouldnt allow my hood to be on so I took out the mods and stuck it in my bank.

Two words: you're screwed. only chance is to request item recovery from CS.

I did the same for the good-looking Blade Tyrant's chestguard, back in December, which is only available from Dromund Kaas story-arc and I really regret it. I'll try and request the recovery. :(

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have rocked Kalig's Countenance since the day I got it. I loved the fact that it was an inquisitor only helm that looked good, had a bit of more behind it, and was custom...and then I saw one of the heavy armour look-alikes drop and was seriously disappointed. :( since then I have realized that no one uses mid-40 blues, so I got over it. :p

But yeah, unless it's in he buy-back category of the vendors (which only has a buffer or about 20 items), your best bet is CS.

• 2 weeks later...
Might be a pain, and I can't remember when exactly you get the helmet, but could you just start another SI, play until you get the helmet and then send it to your main?

Its BOP.

I just hope they make it work under the hood again like I heard they did on the PTS, before they broke it again.

Definitely not Belsavis unless I've missed a vendor. I picked Kallig's Lightsaber and wish I had gotten the mask so I too am looking for this piece.

You get an orange of both Kalligs Countenance and his lightsaber. You don't have to pick one or the other. I have both.