Maintenance: 23 January 2018

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, January 23rd in order to apply Game Update 5.7. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 23 January 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 5.7

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope the next game you find to play brings you all the perfection that you desire from a game
- perfection? .. Iokath dark corruption bugged issue you know how long exist? More than half year from start when Iokath expansion lauched. You know what it means? There is no character in this game who completed all cutscenes on Iokath story with dark corruption on face. On google so easy anyone can find threads about it, not only on this side. On both flashpoints on Rishi where first cutscenes missed problem exist month (or more). When i send ticket and they said "this will be fixed in next updates" and 3 months later still nothing then what i supposed to think? When i report multi times every month about SAME BUG on Iokath you wanna write i want perfection? I was able start Iokath story with my Sith for last 3 months and i didn't because i don't want play story there without dark corruption on face. Now enough of this, they will fix it here and now or i'm done with paying for play with important bugs IN MAIN STORY. Edited by Trlance

- perfection? .. Iokath dark corruption bugged issue you know how long exist? More than half year from start when Iokath expansion lauched. You know what it means? There is no character in this game who completed all cutscenes on Iokath story with dark corruption on face. On google so easy anyone can find threads about it, not only on this side. On both flashpoints on Rishi where first cutscenes missed problem exist month (or more). When i send ticket and they said "this will be fixed in next updates" and 3 months later still nothing then what i supposed to think? When i report multi times every month about SAME BUG on Iokath you wanna write i want perfection? I was able start Iokath story with my Sith for last 3 months and i didn't because i don't want play story there without dark corruption on face. Now enough of this, they will fix it here and now or i'm done with paying for play with important bugs IN MAIN STORY.

It's not clear if you speak of your own or in general. If in general, it's simply not true. My Inq had his corruption in all cutscenes. The bug applies to some players, but by no means to "all".

Well I hope the next game you find to play brings you all the perfection that you desire from a game

Perfection? SWTOR is too far from that at the moment to worry about perfection. We're just looking for a baseline good enough that brings excitement back to the game and with it, players.

This game has suffered greatly in the last two years and we're down to 5 servers of which only 2 are really decently populated.

What I hope is that the next expansions brings back some players but for a change also keeps them. Sadly for that to work this game needs an overhaul since they nearly destroyed it with Galactic Command. I'll be honest and say that this patch and even bug fixes are of little interest to me. I'm waiting for a roadmap. That's all I'm interested in because I want to get news about the next expansion that lets me believe this game still has a future.

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Should we be worried about the choice of words by Eric? Are we moving into maintenance mode? Not a lot happening with this patch, 5.7 second last boss of operation, 5.8 last boss and final part of the story, maybe. Then what? I know Keith has a roadmap coming up, but, I am hoping it was just me reading more into it than I should have.

t's not clear if you speak of your own or in general. If in general, it's simply not true. My Inq had his corruption in all cutscenes. The bug applies to some players, but by no means to "all".
- interesting. I didn't find any Sith on Iokath who have corruption on face and i even start conversation there where ppl agreed they have bug as well. On fleet same i provocated conversation about it. Maybe that was time where they fixed it only for one or two weeks? For me it's looks like this problem efect ALL players in the game.

Anyway problem still exist and i can find in seconds another thread where ppl scream half year ago about it too. HALF .... YEAR .... AGO.

Edited by Trlance

- interesting. I didn't find any Sith on Iokath who have corruption on face and i even start conversation there where ppl agreed they have bug as well. On fleet same i provocated conversation about it. Maybe that was time where they fixed it only for one or two weeks? For me it's looks like this problem efect ALL players in the game.

Anyway problem still exist and i can find in seconds another thread where ppl scream half year ago about it too. HALF .... YEAR .... AGO.

It doesn't affect all players. My assassin had no problems and I just did the story line on Iokath. It may affect you and some other players but not all.

Edited by casirabit

don't say anything about this buggy game or the glaring shortcomings of it..the fanbois will be on you !

Not that some of us pay for this half baked crap hoping just hoping it will be fixed to some degree, just take our money and push out more window dressing, the cash shop is always having new updates.

Edited by shadobndr