cool premades bro!

Kratier

Bad pug vs good PUG games are usually a lot closer than pug vs premade games. Games where you get a full team of good players against a full team of bad players are outright rare - usually it's a mix of both on both sides.

This makes for a challenging game. Less challenging when your side has better composition/better players, more challenging when it's the other way around. But it is rarely a complete faceroll as it usually is when one side was premade and the other wasn't.

I've played faceroll pug games. I get them almost as often as faceroll spawn camping premade games. Maybe OP is just unlucky, I don't get farmed by premades often.

Yesterday I lost 6 straight matches, and won 1; The 6 were against the same premade with the same baddies on my team; I was first on my team in each one, and around 3rd or 4th overall. With the exception of one, where we had a decent premade on our team, we lost solely due to the bad of the carnage mara that didn't open with channel hatred + predation, who also didn't pass to the endzone on multiple occasions (knew he was a bad from the start because of that). I got third place on our team in that one.

The one win was from a civil war that ended almost instantly, each team having around five people.

I wouldn't say my "bad" performance was the cause of any of these losses. About half of them were relatively close, too.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
i love having absolutely no chance to win a match

I kind of feel the same way as you bro.

When premades enter the WZ faceing a Group of random guys, theres absolutly NOTHING u can do to win. U can /sit down and let them win and hope the WZ wont be same guys.

Boxed in 8vs8 in a small area does that to the game.