Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

Sorry but I can't be the only one who read this and is completely outraged.

We pay money every month to play this game... the so called support is a complete and utter joke.

Try the mission again? Clearly the GM has no clue what the ticket is about or what the correct outcome should have been versus what happened. No wonder bugs aren't getting fixed if our feedback is being read by idiots, marked of as "working as intended" and closed.

Bioware, I urge you to hire competent and knowledgeable customer support so you can provide us with a game that deserves monthly payment. In its buggy state, this game is still Beta and you won't get out of it until you have people who can comprehend and fix the current bugs you have.

/endrant

Not even sure about what to say after the number of threads that have been written on this

For teh last time

DO NOT USE MASTER LOOT

USE FFA OR RR

TURN OFF AUTO LOOT AND ENABLE AREA LOOT

ONE PERSON SHOULD LOOT THE BOSS

YOU CAN STILL LINK ITEMS WITHOUT INITIATING A ROLL

DETERMINE WHO GETS WHAT WHAT AND HAVE THEM ROLL NEED EVERYONE ELSE PASSES

You don't have to shout, we're merely complaining about the knowledge of the customer service people. And if I had been more active on these forums I would've known and not used master looter but this wasn't the case.

Perhaps they should write in the patch notes "Master loot still not working" or "Master loot disabled until it's fixed" instead of assuming all players read every post on the forums.

edit: I even looked at the "currently known issues" thread by BioWare and it's not mentioning ML

Edited by Martinwars

Sorry but I can't be the only one who read this and is completely outraged.

We pay money every month to play this game... the so called support is a complete and utter joke.

Try the mission again? Clearly the GM has no clue what the ticket is about or what the correct outcome should have been versus what happened. No wonder bugs aren't getting fixed if our feedback is being read by idiots, marked of as "working as intended" and closed.

Bioware, I urge you to hire competent and knowledgeable customer support so you can provide us with a game that deserves monthly payment. In its buggy state, this game is still Beta and you won't get out of it until you have people who can comprehend and fix the current bugs you have.

/endrant

No Sir/Ma'am, you are not alone in this.

Not only do they not comprehend the game itself, but they lack basic customer support skills.

you should have been on ts last night when this happened live before our eyes. i canceled my sub as soon as i had heard enough.

Not even sure about what to say after the number of threads that have been written on this

For teh last time

DO NOT USE MASTER LOOT

USE FFA OR RR

TURN OFF AUTO LOOT AND ENABLE AREA LOOT

ONE PERSON SHOULD LOOT THE BOSS

YOU CAN STILL LINK ITEMS WITHOUT INITIATING A ROLL

DETERMINE WHO GETS WHAT WHAT AND HAVE THEM ROLL NEED EVERYONE ELSE PASSES

We should be able to make a me OP with this and get it stickied so people cannot plead ignorance. We've used this since it was known and haven't had any issues since.

Well if it is so well known the GM should have been able to walk them through how to avoid the issue next time. That's the outrageous part; the community is aware of the problem and the temporary solution but the BIOWARE employee is not.

Also, known or not, still doesn't excuse the horrid customer service, I'm sorry.

First boss re-appeared after killing him, with less hp and went down after one hit.

Second boss worked fine.

Third gave no loot.

Fourth worked fine.

Fifth had holes in the ground when there shouldn't be any.

I made a ticket regarding the loot (only got commendations and a recipe with master loot) and the GM didn't even know that it was supposed to drop items..

"working as intended"

copy of chat@imageshack

I'm not trying to point fingers at any specific "gm's" but shouldn't they atleast have some knowledge of the things before they answer?

His english is terrible for a protocol droid.

And damn...the OP's name is Bate...I can only assume you have the master title.

;)

And yes, there should be a sticky with this issue if it's so well known - or how about put in bioware's "currently aware issues"-thread?

But I guess it's up to the community to sort those things, not the employees we pay.

Forget the fact that they used master looter, which should have been fixed by now but isn't. The customer support they got was pathetic. Read those ignorant responses. I know it's some $2/hr person in some 3rd world shack, but FFS get someone that knows anything about the game at least.

PATHETIC

First boss re-appeared after killing him, with less hp and went down after one hit.

Second boss worked fine.

Third gave no loot.

Fourth worked fine.

Fifth had holes in the ground when there shouldn't be any.

I made a ticket regarding the loot (only got commendations and a recipe with master loot) and the GM didn't even know that it was supposed to drop items..

"working as intended"

copy of chat@imageshack

I'm not trying to point fingers at any specific "gm's" but shouldn't they atleast have some knowledge of the things before they answer?

Same issues we had minus the holes in the ground and no loot. Had two bosses stuck in 16 man during an 8 mode and two bosses stuck in 8 man during a 16 mode