Nice Touch Bioware, KOTOR & Naga Sadow

Petrus

I'm excited to see how they updated Korriban. Does it still have that abandoned-but-creepy feeling?

Imagine a beloved, out of the way beach that's been overrun by busloads of tourists.

That's Korriban.

That said, I spend half my time panning the camera around thinking, "Wow, they did a good job on this planet."

Any one else notice that the "bowing statues" in Naga Sadow's Tomb are the same as in KOTOR?

Curious, if there are other bits of homage to KOTOR.

Oh, yes, there are quite a few :)

In the Smuggler storyline, there is mention of:

Davik Kang.

Here's a refresher video if you don't remember him:

I know there are two more KoTOR tidbits in the Smuggler line, but I don't know what they are because I didn't want to read the spoilers ;).

And on Taris you'll find out more about:

Dr. Zelka Forn and the Rakghoul Disease as well as Rukil Wrinkle-Skin and the Outcasts.

Refreshers for each of them:

and

That said, every time I find some reference to KoTOR, I bounce off the walls!

Edited by Akasya

Naga Sadow shouldn't have a tomb on Korriban. It does look good though.

The tomb was in KotOR - it doesn't house the actual body of Naga Sadow, but it is was intended for him, apparently.

Also, I love the giant Star Map in the tomb. That was cool.

Another funny KotOR reference:

Darth Bandon's head in a jar, being worshiped by cultists. Was amazing.

Oh it is awesome! I love all the references to previous material I've been following for years. Adascorp, all the Kotor references, the story behind Revan's mask, Carrick station... very awesome.

Naga Sadow shouldn't have a tomb on Korriban. It does look good though.

Like the ancient kings of Egypt, the Sith have an obsession with their legacy. Sadow most likely had it constructed while alive. I assume this because Marka Ragnos' tomb was fully constructed during his burial ceremony just after his death, plus Naga Sadow had the Massassi build the temples on Yavin IV while alive and well. And that would include his new tomb.