Stabilizers in RotHC?

Inigashi

I'd assume you need Molecular Stabilizers and Synthetic Energy Cubes. Probably more than you needed for Dread Guard.

I'd actually guess the a bit different. I think there'll be a Molecular Stabilizer and Energy Cube Equivalent, but it will a different item meant to cover the next tier, with a low amount required for 28/65 Items and a greater number for 29/67 (or whatever designation they use).

I'd actually guess the a bit different. I think there'll be a Molecular Stabilizer and Energy Cube Equivalent,

This would be my guess as well.

Mainly because if they have Molecular Stabs as a requirement in lvl 55 gear, the price will absolutely skyrocket, making the tier 63 gear not worth it to craft.

I think there'll be a Molecular Stabilizer and Energy Cube Equivalent, but it will a different item meant to cover the next tier.

If you look at the description it's grade (8 I think) crafting material. There will be a new grade level to make new gear, the old can still be used to make dread stuff, but the demand will drop like a stone (with a possible spike right before/after RotHC with people that don't do endgame raiding trying to get Dread before/after the expansion drops)