Combine all the heroics .....

darkwingduk

Like tthe title says... combine all the heroics on each planet and make 1 instance.

Add a few bosses and improve the loot drops and you have a winning solution. As it stands right now most people like myself, skip heroics... for the most part. Especially heroic 4 because of all the trouble it takes to get groups to complete them.

And as it stands right now there are just to many of them IMHO. Factor in all those heroics and the bouns quest missions for each planet and you can see why most of them are skipped.

/discuss........ :)

I'd like to see on large FP like heroic instance per planet that requires 4 and gives nice loot instead of lots of little ones, but I do like the Heroic 2+ as is since they are soloable and give great rewards

The heroics can stay as they are, but I suggested something like this ages ago, but It was more to do with the flashpoints being on the fleet, and I said they should be on the planets.

I know the taxi is there, but I think it would of been so much smoother if they instanced it directly to the planet instead, and or tie it to the planet. like or example, the Battle of Ilum, takes place on ilum and the instance entrance is there as well.

Its not going to change now, but it would of been great if all the sub 50 FP's were like that.

Yea... its just to easy to avoid flash points and most heroics as it is. And if your rerolling is not even an option for most because you have already done it.

The loot drops / quest rewards like someone stated should be visible when you take the quest.

There are alot of things that they can tweak but some how it seems the focus on this game is being placed on end game instead of the level from 1-49 where this game really shines.

Factor in that and the lack of starwars alien races to play and its kinda hard to reroll and do the same heroics over and over with the same human clones with different skin textures.

They should turn the game upside down. Make 90% of the PvE content group required, with areas designed for duos and areas for full groups. Make the solo stuff the mission terminal content.

In other words... Make the game an MMO with a solo option instead of the other way round.