List of Scheduled Maintenance - July

EricMusco

Thanks Eric. Is there going to be a stream or something to talk about the new stronghold. Specifically where it is and how much it will cost?

I'd like this too, when will we see the new stream dream team together?:rak_03:

What do we want? Legacy unassembled components!

When do we want them? With 5.3! :D

Seriously though, I feel like I can't play my maxed out tank and dps main anymore cause I'm at the 1000 cap and I hate it to have shells for other classes on those characters.

Atleast raise the cap pretty please!

I'd like this too, when will we see the new stream dream team together?:rak_03:

Yes I would like to know this especially since we only have a few days before the patch is released and we also have a holiday coming up so we have less days, especially as today is Thursday and most places will be taking a long holiday weekend since next Tuesday is July 4, for this or at least some information in the forums would be nice. I sure hope they are not just going to release the stronghold without giving people a preview of it and knowing the price.

Edited by casirabit

Are any companions returning in 5.3? Or after the Malavai Quinn/Elara Dorne fiasco have you nuked them from Orbit and are hoping we'll forget about them (never going to happen).

Also, how much for the Manaan stronghold (or rather, how many credits should I stop spending on GTN crap :D)?

Yes I would like to know this especially since we only have a few days before the patch is released and we also have a holiday coming up so we have less days, especially as today is Thursday and most places will be taking a long holiday weekend since next Tuesday is July 4, for this or at least some information in the forums would be nice. I sure hope they are not just going to release the stronghold without giving people a preview of it and knowing the price.

I think a livestream is overdue myself. The whole community can ask some questions to and it can have better interaction. Just kick the Dumbo hecklers out is all.:cool:

I think a livestream is overdue myself. The whole community can ask some questions to and it can have better interaction. Just kick the Dumbo hecklers out is all.:cool:

Yeah!! So far we only got a hard blank on the subject from the Devs.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Really odd that they aren't talking about the new stronghold. You'd think there would be a month prior of advertising

and getting people excited about it but other than a bullet point in the Road Map that's all there is on it.

I just came on here to ask about this. The 2017 road map said we were getting a new stronghold with a great view of the ocean in July; is it still coming? I don't know if I want to wait for it or just deck out my Nar Shadda stronghold.

I just came on here to ask about this. The 2017 road map said we were getting a new stronghold with a great view of the ocean in July; is it still coming? I don't know if I want to wait for it or just deck out my Nar Shadda stronghold.

I'll wait til next week when 5.3 is released (probably, hopefully) and with 5.3. comes this new elusive SH with a view (aka possibly Manaan - but I still think Rishi would have made more sense tbh)