Maintenance: July 25th, 2017

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, July 25th for back-end maintenance. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 25 July 2017

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Well, according to his post, 4 hours from the time they go down.

Was hoping that we would get a relatively fast maintenance break like the last one (may have been one before that I cannot recall). Dev's gave the standard 4 hour time frame but servers were back up in about 2 hours. Alas, it appears that isn't the case today :(

Am I the only one that constantly refreshes the server status page while on maintenance hoping for the green arrows to come back? I'm off work during the daytime and have no life other than work and SWTOR lol

Edited by mollymauler
additional ranting

Was hoping that we would get a relatively fast maintenance break like the last one (may have been one before that I cannot recall). Dev's gave the standard 4 hour time frame but servers were back up in about 2 hours. Alas, it appears that isn't the case today :(

Am I the only one that constantly refreshes the server status page while on maintenance hoping for the green arrows to come back? I'm off work during the daytime and have no life other than work and SWTOR lol

no i do that to

i think i will give them till 11:00 to 11:30 then im going to give up

You must be in EST like I am. Maintenance starts at 8 am and if it takes the whole 4 hours wouldn't be done until noon so don't give up just yet. At least wait until like 12:30 pm lol

Edited by mollymauler
letters and such

I use their Twitter page, they seem to update that faster than the server page shows when servers are back up.

They don't bring it down anymore.

But they should start using GMT+1 (BST time) instead of GMT. During summer GMT is not used.

The german client says 18 "MESZ" which means Central European Summer Time (-->CEST). It sometimes has it's advantages having the game supported in german language. :D

So, it's one hour from now.

Edited by Exocor