show helmet on hooded armor Option?

kattsu

So over my time playing Swtor i've always had this small problem as a person that cares alot about how his character looks i was kinda bummed out when i found out that you couldn't have your hood up when having a helmet shown granted this only works for a few helmets that are mask like the sith one,so i was wondering would anyone else like for them to give you another option to have your hood up while wearing a helmet? i know i'm not crazy because it used to be like this in the beta videos i've seen and even some of the game trailers.

i know people might have already posted something like this and BW is too busy working on other content i just thought i would throw this out there with the upcoming patch which will add even more gear that if we were ever able to get this option it would add even more regionally to players.

Ideally, what I'd like to see is a toggle and priority thing.

Hood up/down, Helmet on/off, Hood/Helmet only if not combination not possible..

Only requires a single extra value to be stored on the items, too. Certain amount of manual work required to check for clipping issues, though, which is I imagine why the hood/helmet thing got pulled just before launch. Expect it later, I guess.

People complained in beta about clipping issues with certain helmets and hoods.

I'd imagine it'll be back at some point when they have time to sort the graphical issues with it along with the old hue to chest function.