SWG Shadowfire

redheadedtim

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-CU/CU Rebel Shadowfire vet checking in! Though this time I will be rollin Empire side first time around. Would be nice to join a revamped Shadowfire server to see some of these familiar names on the battlefield! Edited by Ephen

Now there's a name I haven't seen in forever! How you been?

Pretty good, been waitin and waitin for this game, tried to find games to fill the gap until now. EXTREMELY happy to get my Star Wars fix again. How about you? You go Sith Inquisitor as well to get that spy-like feel back, or choose the sniper?

Pretty good, been waitin and waitin for this game, tried to find games to fill the gap until now. EXTREMELY happy to get my Star Wars fix again. How about you? You go Sith Inquisitor as well to get that spy-like feel back, or choose the sniper?

Yeah, I did the WOW thing for awhile to try to fill the void. But, you can only take too much of Ghostcrawler buffing and nerfing classes every patch before you get sick of it.

I went Operative. The melee side of Imperial Agent.

Very difficult for me to remember any names... basically I started SWG in Beta 3 on Bria, and on live rolled on Shadowfire as soon as it opened. But I only played for about a year, so I know nothing of the CU or NGE or whatever.

My PA was Elite, and we were Imp. I was an MBH (later Jedi grinder) named Aleon. About the only other player name I can remember is Torne Kasra... he was a good friend.

The <-VF-> tag seems familiar to me! I hope you guys were around early on, otherwise my mind is playing tricks on me :)

Very difficult for me to remember any names... basically I started SWG in Beta 3 on Bria, and on live rolled on Shadowfire as soon as it opened. But I only played for about a year, so I know nothing of the CU or NGE or whatever.

My PA was Elite, and we were Imp. I was an MBH (later Jedi grinder) named Aleon. About the only other player name I can remember is Torne Kasra... he was a good friend.

The <-VF-> tag seems familiar to me! I hope you guys were around early on, otherwise my mind is playing tricks on me :)

I think i remember seeing you =) Aeshe Lenay here

I think i remember seeing you =) Aeshe Lenay here

I remember that name! Excellent! It's so difficult trying to come up with details from a game I played 7 years ago, haha...

I will probably just be playing SWTOR with a couple of coworkers. Sith side, not sure what server.