Looking for a guild to merge with

Marked_Man

The Spectres of War are looking for a guild that would be welcoming of a mix of young and old. We once numbered about 12 people with 30 toons. We lost a few to GW2 and now number about 5 with 30 toons.

If anyone is interested, just PM me here. The guild has a few PVP'ers.

Thanks

MM

The Spectres of War are looking for a guild that would be welcoming of a mix of young and old. We once numbered about 12 people with 30 toons. We lost a few to GW2 and now number about 5 with 30 toons.

If anyone is interested, just PM me here. The guild has a few PVP'ers.

Thanks

MM

You didn't mention whether you were Imperial or Republic...

Thanks for the info to all. Right now, I am looking for a guild that will allow my group to do PVP and Ops while allowing me (the GM) to be a part-timer. I cannot PVP or op due to a slow computer. I am weighing options and looking at the info.

Thanks for the info to all. Right now, I am looking for a guild that will allow my group to do PVP and Ops while allowing me (the GM) to be a part-timer. I cannot PVP or op due to a slow computer. I am weighing options and looking at the info.

Shoot me an email as to when you maybe able to jump into voice to talk a bit. Let's see if I can help you out.

Hi, I don't know if you found a home or not but just incase if you haven't I would like to tell you a little bit about my guild. We raid 2-3 days a week for 2.5 to 3 hours each day. Our raids are all done through sign ups on our site. While we do not have mandatory raid attendance for those in our guild, we do require people to show up if they sign up for a raid and be geared for the content that they signed up for. We do have soem members that like to pvp and that is all that they like to do. If you have any questions, you can contact Cailette, Rivkah, Kungfubanana or Bornsniper. Gl finding a home :)

I made a judgement call and just disbanded the guild. This will allow the actives to go where they feel they will feel the most welcome. Due to some bills, I have to cancel my subscription so even if I did merge, I would be short timing it until I can get my credit card down to useable levels.

Thanks anyway.