What Happend to Xenotech Armor?

Hello Everyone,

I'm noticing less and less people wearing the Xenotech Armor...

The one i'm thinking about is Xenotech Weaponmaster's vest. I haven't been seeing it lately. I know BW added a whole new line of clothes but that would look amazing on my Marauder... It doesnt make you look like a fully robotic Darth Vader or a Model for Calvin Klien Star Wars Version... I'm just wondering if they're still dropping...

Hello Everyone,

I'm noticing less and less people wearing the Xenotech Armor...

The one i'm thinking about is Xenotech Weaponmaster's vest. I haven't been seeing it lately. I know BW added a whole new line of clothes but that would look amazing on my Marauder... It doesnt make you look like a fully robotic Darth Vader or a Model for Calvin Klien Star Wars Version... I'm just wondering if they're still dropping...

Sadly they are no longer in the game, as others have said. No longer obtainable, at least. I myself never had the Xenotech Weaponmaster's vest, but I did and do have (two, actually) Xenotech Weaponmaster helmets, which is the only medium-armor skull headpiece in the game that I am aware of. A shame to see it go. If you could legacy-bind bind-on-pickup items, I would use it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I need my gear in legacy shells :(

On that note, I will likely put that in the suggestion box / cartel market suggestion box. It won't help the absence of these items, but the people who do have them will be able to use them more at least. They will likely release these old shells back into the game through the Cartel Market. They already added a Bounty Hunter PvP set, I believe.

they are all BoP as far as crafting goes, for the energized and exotech variants. i still rock my exotech and energized gloves since it took me around 15 tries each to get a crit craft for the augments back in 1.2. once i make a healer sage, i will sadly have to switch them to some legacy set.

they are all BoP as far as crafting goes, for the energized and exotech variants. i still rock my exotech and energized gloves since it took me around 15 tries each to get a crit craft for the augments back in 1.2. once i make a healer sage, i will sadly have to switch them to some legacy set.

I still have somewhere in my bank the Rakata Boundless Ages augmented, when one try looking for an augment meant burning one of those blue rare alloys.... :)