Early access and guilds

Korrigan

A simple question that requires official answer (not an ultimatum, mind you, but I don't think any player can answer it...):

Do you have any kind of mechanism in the early access acceptance queue to keep guilds together? In mine, some ordered early, some much later. By the time the last guildies are accepted, the first of us will most likely already be level 15-20. So long for being able to enjoy Flashpoints and group quests together.

Thanks for any answer!

Edited by Korrigan

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Most of my guild will be here "day one", where as I preordered just a couple weeks ago, and joined the guild officially the 'last possible second', right before being locked.

Would love to know if I get in with them today. :D

I'm by no means an official but I would have thought the only real way, would be for you not to level your toons and tread water until everyone is together.

The early access was supposed to be random mind you, so if you pre-ordered late I believe you will have as much chance as anyone else in getting 5 days playtime before release.

I'm by no means an official but I would have thought the only real way, would be for you not to level your toons and tread water until everyone is together.

The early access was supposed to be random mind you, so if you pre-ordered late I believe you will have as much chance as anyone else in getting 5 days playtime before release.

I could sworn they said it's based on when you pre-order. But I also remember something about guilds getting in together.

It is not random. It is based on when you submitted your pre-order code. There was no official announcement (AFAIK) about the schedule of how many days you will get based on when you entered it though.

Personally, I still think those that spent the $150 on a CE should have gotten 5 days no matter what but that is not the case.

It is not random. It is based on when you submitted your pre-order code. There was no official announcement (AFAIK) about the schedule of how many days you will get based on when you entered it though.
Apparently, there's some other algorithm involved since some people who ordered earlier than friends didn't get in while their friends are in. I just hope this is an effort to keep Guilds together.

Personally, I still think those that spent the $150 on a CE should have gotten 5 days no matter what but that is not the case.
On that I agree (and no, I don't have a CE myself, just a standard digital version).