final class quest-HK51

Rockna

i think you would still need to have T7 to activate the console outside of the room, not sure if u would be able to switch him out for HK once the fight starts tho

^

this -

also the mission story line has T7 dialog both before the mission starts and during it as well, (HK dialog will may not be integrated into class story) plus the console T7 needs to activate. I think the mission 'locks' T7 in and 'locks' all other comps out.

only way to know is to give it a try :eek:... after all it's only a game :)

Edited by magecutter

Been almost a year since I did this, but you need him for the console. You do NOT need him for the actual fight and iirc, you can't summon anyone BUT T7 so use him, or not. I found him to be frustrating since he kept getting in my way and finally did it solo. HK-51 won't be a factor unless the interface is bugged and lets you bring him in.

As for the fight itself....

lets just say Malgus was the second Emperor I pushed to his doom when they added the FP. :D

Edited by ShadowWolf_Kell

Well chronologically you officially are supposed to get HK after the emperor fight, so it would not make story sense for him to be there, it's the same reason why he doesn't gain affection points through dialogue, he technically was never there for the old content.

So if they let you use HK might as well let you use anybody on your team since story adherence is out the window.