Consistent tank drops for deception assassin in FP

Heya,

I've done 5 FP's now between lvl 26-32 and i'm only receiving tank drops. I'm queing as DPS (not dps/tank), i'm specced DPS and i don't see any option to change my loot discipline when right-clicking my portrait. Anything else i could be missing? I don't worry too much at this lvl about the drops, but in a few levels i wouldn't mind getting some upgrades.

L.

As far as I know, there is no loot discipline until you get to level 75. Until then it's just random loot drops out of a loot table of items that your class can use and equip, so in FPs classes able to heal do get heal and dps stuff mixed and potential tank classes also do get tank pieces too. If you want specific role loot you need to throw in a few quests (daily, H2 or in general), there you should have the choice between items for both possible roles of your class.

Though as most of the low level content is level-synced anyway and FPs bolstered, the actual stats you do have on your gear often don't have that much of an impact and you could just mix your gear until you get a better dps piece again, or make use of the mods vendor at the fleet.

21/24 drops being tank gear doesn't feel very random :). I'm used to leveling this way, mainly PvP with a few FP's every few levels to get some upgrades, and i don't remember having this issue with my guardian, jugg or shadow.

I'll give it another shot in a few levels. Maybe it's just a crazy random happenstance.

Edited by Ludustonalis