Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are your plans today 50s?In Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What are your plans today 50s?In Game.

Kaladorei
02.28.2012 , 07:45 AM | #1
So RAID DAY EVERYONE HOORAY. Log in beat 10 bosses nightmare in 3 hours. Log off. Log into my Beta MMO's and laugh how much better it is. Cya next week.

what are you 50s doing today?

uramu
02.28.2012 , 07:47 AM | #2
Working.
I find your lack of faith ... Impressive. Most impressive.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cernow View Post
The Dark Side script seems to be mostly aimed at giving adolescent players a power trip and letting them be a jerk without any real consequences beyond developing a bad skin condition with optional on-off switch.

cycao
02.28.2012 , 07:49 AM | #3
working

Tekkoclarky
02.28.2012 , 07:49 AM | #4
Same thing I did in that other game, log on once, twice a week to raid, then log off.

edit: Oh I read this wrong, will have to go for working, my guild doesn't raid till tomorrow and we only raid for a couple of hours.

Valkirus
02.28.2012 , 07:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaladorei View Post
So RAID DAY EVERYONE HOORAY. Log in beat 10 bosses nightmare in 3 hours. Log off. cya next week

And that is worth the sub price each month you pay? I have one level 50....donot raid and I am now enjoying leveling 6 others chars. I play atleast 4 hrs a day..and sometimes more. Being retired is great. I would not sub to any game if I only played it for 3 hrs a week.
Trust is something which is earned.

Kaladorei
02.28.2012 , 07:54 AM | #6
lol i've spent more time over the last month beta testing other MMO's than actually playing the one i have sub time left on lol

Kaladorei
02.28.2012 , 07:55 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Valkirus View Post
And that is worth the sub price each month you pay? I have one level 50....donot raid and I am now enjoying leveling 6 others chars. I play atleast 4 hrs a day..and sometimes more. Being retired is great. I would not sub to any game if I only played it for 3 hrs a week.
cancelled ages ago, just running my sub down. same with my guild. we are going but alot of us have sub time left.

Ebbikenezer
02.28.2012 , 07:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaladorei View Post
So RAID DAY EVERYONE HOORAY. Log in beat 10 bosses nightmare in 3 hours. Log off. cya next week

Going out for a 2nd job interview.

Going out with my brother for lunch.

Fixing the water heater.

Dishes.

Helping my son with homework.

Log on do dailies, log off.

Make dinner.

Hang with my GF, watch TV or a movie.

Log on to run Ops.

Hang with friends in vent, chat with my closest friend.

Maybe run an FP, do a world boss, level my alt some.

Log off.

Shower.

Go to bed.

Rinse/Repeat in a similar manner tomorrow.

As far as you trying to infer this game is boring or something of that nature: Some of us are busy with Real Life™, so enjoy the time we DO get playing SWTOR. Certainly better than my time logging on Tuesday in WoW, Clearing LFR on 4 toons, running a guild raid and logging off until next Tuesday.

To each their own.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Jellison
02.28.2012 , 07:57 AM | #9
Work work.
Flagging and getting flagged, all day every day.

Silversable
02.28.2012 , 07:58 AM | #10
Levelling my third character
Levelling my fourth character (first Empire side)
Doing dailies / space missions
Running the odd FP
Running the odd Op
Gathering mats for craft
Finishing a handful of quests I have not done yet
Checking the GTN for things I want and do not have yet

Not to mention everything I do when I'm notplaying the game. I never subbed to be entertained 16/24.