Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are your plans today 50s?In Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What are your plans today 50s?In Game.

BCBull
02.28.2012 , 08:37 AM | #31
Try to level my alt...
Quote: Originally Posted by Greg Zoeller
Fixing requires technology that we currently do not have.

Smitar
02.28.2012 , 08:37 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Meldwyn View Post
My in game lvl 50 is doing the same exact thing he has done for a few weeks now... Sitting, um, er... standing on the Fleet, waiting for me to log on and move him.
Mine are all randomized electrons. Since I was playing what was essentially a SP FPS, looked at it that way. Guess what? Looked at as a modern SP FPS game, it's decidedly second rate. Graphics suck. Dull, dead, sterile, bland, static world environment sucks. Sound/particle effects suck. Game mechanics suck. Game engine sucks. Given the outstanding FPS games they've made, *** and why bother playing it? Far better FP shooters out there.

Did enjoy the class quests and the companions, they did get those right.

Kahoki
02.28.2012 , 09:01 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohnoto View Post
That's because once a person is no longer collecting unemployment, they aren't counted towards being unemployed. It is around 18%-25% at last real estimates.

^this
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."----Benjiman Franklin

Parali
02.28.2012 , 09:09 AM | #34
Greetings,

We know that gameplay at level 50 is a topic that many players are interested in talking about. That conversation is already in progress in the following thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=266649

We will be closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation and your help in keeping these forums a little better organized and user-friendly for everyone.

We wish you luck in all your gaming adventures!