Daily Space Missions

DarthMetier

This is going to sound silly, but I have learned it''s always better to ask questions just in case I am wrong. Do I get the daily space missions from the space missions terminal on the bridge of my ship, or are they found someplace else? Also, the last space mission I tried, I only got 5XP and few hundred credits for completing it, does this mean I am too far advanced (greys on the mission log) to recieve the XP, commendations, and/or credit bonuses? Or does this mean I already completed this mission? Just a little curious as to how this works, I am looking to upgrade all my ship's parts to level 5 parts and want to get the fleet commendations to buy the proton torpedoes as wellas the biometric crystal alloy from the fleet comeendations vendor. Thanks for your input.

This is going to sound silly, but I have learned it''s always better to ask questions just in case I am wrong. Do I get the daily space missions from the space missions terminal on the bridge of my ship, or are they found someplace else? Also, the last space mission I tried, I only got 5XP and few hundred credits for completing it, does this mean I am too far advanced (greys on the mission log) to recieve the XP, commendations, and/or credit bonuses? Or does this mean I already completed this mission? Just a little curious as to how this works, I am looking to upgrade all my ship's parts to level 5 parts and want to get the fleet commendations to buy the proton torpedoes as wellas the biometric crystal alloy from the fleet comeendations vendor. Thanks for your input.

Space Missions = Delivered Daily to your Personal Starship

Space missions rewarding low experience = Ones considered easy for your level +Current Avaliable starship parts for you.

Fayt = Hopes this helps

Grey on the mission log means you've outleveled it, yes. You will get 5 exp and some credits, regardless of how many times you do it.

You'll unlock the daily when you complete the space missions that are before it, like I received two missions, one for each of the two last space combats. When I completed and handed those in, I unlocked a daily to do both.

Green gives okay experience and items, you generally want to do yellow or higher (means on your level).

As a clarification on the XP rewards... It's true that you only get 5 XP for completing the mission, but you will still get full XP rewards for ships, turrets, shild generators and other targets you kill during the missions, as well as XP and credits for the bonus objectives you complete. So even if the mission is gray, you will get more than "just 5XP" for completing it.

As a previous poster said, even if the mission is grey, you still get full xp for the targets you destroy and the bonus objectives within a space mission.

However, be aware that usually when the mission is grey, the bonus objectives only give you about 5 experience each as well. There are some exceptions.

At nearly 50, I think i still get over 2000 xp for both of the "destroy communications" on the 2 outpost quests (the hidden one where you put a ton of missiles into that bottom communications array).

So you can still get a fair amount of experience from doing some of the older/easier space dailies. It becomes a matter of is it easier/quicker to do that or just go do your regular quests? (I tend to do the space missions that aren't grey and then go do my regular questing).

I think I did -all- the non-grey missions once just for kicks. I got about 20k experience, but it also took a good hour.

Doing all the grey missions is also an excellent and simple way to get a quick credit boost if you're running low.

At level 43, I had around 8k credits left. Did every single mission and ended up with around 100k.

Also, as you rise in levels, more hidden bonus missions unlock for lower level space missions.