Star Wars: The Old Republic Cantina Tour 2015 - New York, New York

TaitWatson

I hope that raiders from guilds that enjoy raiding content show up and ask you some hard hitting questions on your plans for group content going into the new expansion. Questions such as:

• Why did Bioware think it was a great idea to remove Nightmare Mode Content?
  • Why did Bioware not create at least ONE new Story Mode raid for the upcoming expansion?
  • How does Bioware intend to improve group content for guilds interested in end-game PVE content such as raiding or grouping for "challenging group content"?
  • Will end-game PVE raiding content suffer the same disdain and disregard as PVP until it dies out from Biowares silence?
  • How does Bioware propose to continue calling this a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game if in 4.0 your main focus is on nothing but single player story so far?
  • Will there at least be new tiers of gear for the recycled raid content you are pushing out?
  • What types of new group activities does Bioware have planned for SWTOR at end-game if any?
  • Will there ever again be challenging end-game content?
  • If there will be challenging end-game content, will Bioware actually have players test the Story Mode raids in unoptimized entry level raiding gear?
  • Will there be new flashpoints at least with the upcoming expansion? WIll those flashpoints have a new Hard Mode?

My guildmaster and several of my fellow friends and guildmates have unsubscribed from Star Wars: The Old Republic thanks to Bioware's current take on raiding come 4.0. I would like some form of justification or excuse to continue playing Star Wars: The Old Republic as a raider. But I fear I won't recieve any, and shall most likely get trollish / defensive replies from well known forum members once this post circulates. :cool:

Edited by WillCaedes

[*]How does Bioware propose to continue calling this a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game if in 4.0 your main focus is on nothing but single player story so far?

This is so simple to answer, because it still is an MMORPG.

None of those five words define these types of games as group only play. They are simply online games that people are able to interact with one another in social and gaming ways. A free form thing allowing players to enjoy a wide range of social and gaming possibilities, within the parameters of a game.

I hope that raiders from guilds that enjoy raiding content show up and ask you some hard hitting questions on your plans for group content going into the new expansion. Questions such as:

• Why did Bioware not create at least ONE new Story Mode raid for the upcoming expansion?
  • How does Bioware intend to improve group content for guilds interested in end-game PVE content such as raiding or grouping for "challenging group content"?
  • Will end-game PVE raiding content suffer the same disdain and disregard as PVP until it dies out from Biowares silence?
  • How does Bioware propose to continue calling this a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game if in 4.0 your main focus is on nothing but single player story so far?
  • Will there at least be new tiers of gear for the recycled raid content you are pushing out?
  • What types of new group activities does Bioware have planned for SWTOR at end-game if any?
  • If there will be challenging end-game content, will Bioware actually have players test the Story Mode raids in unoptimized entry level raiding gear?
  • Will there be new flashpoints at least with the upcoming expansion? WIll those flashpoints have a new Hard Mode?

My guildmaster and several of my fellow friends and guildmates have unsubscribed from Star Wars: The Old Republic thanks to Bioware's current take on raiding come 4.0. I would like some form of justification or excuse to continue playing Star Wars: The Old Republic as a raider. But I fear I won't recieve any, and shall most likely get trollish / defensive replies from well known forum members once this post circulates. :cool:

Agreed !

ATL WHEN??

Edited by DogMeat
ATL

Informative Statement: Almost all of these queries have already been answered, and the answers have been posted everywhere. But seeing as it is possible you missed them, I will reiterate the answers:

Answer: 1) The only NiM modes removed were from Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace. Those were not true NiM mode. They were nothing but a health increase to the bosses. That was it. The rest of the NiM modes have mechanics changes and boss damage and health increases.

2) Because they have been working hard at bringing all operations to the same level of 65. That is not an easy task. So they focused all of their attention on that.

3) Query unable to be answered by me as it is too vague on what you define as an improvement upon something and what part could be improved upon.

4) Answered by 1 and 2. Seeing as they've talked a lot about it, they clearly haven't been quiet.

5) Answered by another user.

6) Yes.

7) Other than the old Ops being all at the same level dropping the same gear, I know not of what else there is.

8) I would say that all of the Ops, especially the ones with HM and NiM will be challenging enough for quite some time. (If you're one of the two or three elitist guilds that can blow through content in a week and have it on farm in three weeks, get bored and crave more, that's on you. You're part of the minority. Don't blame BioWare.)

9) It would be interesting to have players test new stuff with bad gear, and then with best gear and find that difficulty balance that way. I'd like to know this one.

10) I would assume the answer to be "Yes". I'd like to know the answer to this one as well.

Cautionary: Don't get caught up in the words of the nay-sayers. Most of them are freaking out about something that they haven't experienced yet.

Opinion: Unsubscribing is a jerk reaction that shouldn't be made.

Suggestion: Find out what's really going on (logic and reason required), see what it's like, then stop giving your currency if you're dissatisfied.

Edited by HKtheindomitable

You're literally admitted that you're able to be won over by empty words? That's... sad, regardless of what action you're taking. If you're going to quit, quit with confidence. If you're going to keep playing, do so with confidence. But don't open yourself up to being won over with sweet-talk. That's just plain weak. Screw the empty words -- look for the hard evidence, and make your decision based on whether it's there or not.

Make your decision, and make it firmly.

mynocksden has some real skill. I am a fan now.

You clicked too huh? Impressive doesn't even begin to express how amazing his work is...we need to find out what he does IRL, because he should absolutely be designing costumes for Hollywood...the stuff he's done is far and beyond any simply fan or cosplay stuff...it's stunning.