Please advise advantage of Revan statue over a fully upgraded repair droid.

TashiraRonin

Like the title says. So far the only one I have is buying stimms and medpacs. Since I know it has gear but you quickly out level, out mod/armoring/enhancement what the statues sells. So I am trying to find the reason to drop 20 m for one versus just getting repair droid.

Thank you in advance for answering.

Having both, CD is the only benefit of the Revan statue.

20m isn't worth that CD, I certainly didn't pay that or anywhere even near it... the only time it's really a benefit is in Ops and others will have a repair droid that isn't on CD... save your money for something more useful.

With one Revan statue, you can unlock it for your legacy in Collections.

If you have a lot of toons, Revan becomes a free reclaim instead of purchasing the droid multiple times @ 350k each.

The statue is a few million on my server (nowhere near the 20M on your server). I would suspect prices will drop further due to the current CM sales.

Edited by Five-O-One

With one Revan statue, you can unlock it for your legacy in Collections.

If you have a lot of toons, Revan becomes a free reclaim instead of purchasing the droid multiple times @ 350k each.

Very true. I also have it on all of my toons and I can't remember life with out it. lol

If I remember correctly, the repair droid is a character perk and therefore mus be unlocked per toon.

• 3 weeks later...
Like the title says. So far the only one I have is buying stimms and medpacs. Since I know it has gear but you quickly out level, out mod/armoring/enhancement what the statues sells. So I am trying to find the reason to drop 20 m for one versus just getting repair droid.

Thank you in advance for answering.

Again a new update, and again the Revan halo statue no longer sells stims and medpacs. Please fix.

Edited by DakotaDoc

I got the revan statue when it was cheap, I wouldnt pay 20M for it. With that being said, there are a couple advantages.

1) No CD - not sure if the fully upgraded droid has a CD, but when Revan expires it can be used again immediately

2) The droid (and its upgrades) have to be bought for every toon you want it on. The revan statue can be unlocked in collections and then can redeemed on any toon you ever make

3) It de-spawns when you enter combat. Some Ops fights are finicky about pets and other things being on the field. If you start a fight with a repair droid down it will hang around until its timer expires or its manually dismissed. If you start a fight with Revan out it is automatically dismissed

However the droid has one very small advantage over Revan.

1) Revan takes up an inventory slot where as the droid is activated via your legacy skills

Edited by Terro_Fett

As already mentioned, the very short Cooldown is a great advantage . Because the amount of time it stays spawned and the Cooldown are the same (about 1 minute, I think), it's really available all the time.

I saved up to get mine, then waited for one at a reasonable price. I don't remember what it cost, but it certainly wasn't as high as 20 million. Then I unlocked it in Collections with CC, and now I get it on all my characters.

Being able to repair between tough fights, without a waiting period, makes it worth it to me.

Edited by Trynitris

Cooldown is pretty much the only advantage. Nowhere near worth the price it goes for.

Oh, and because Revan fanboys want it because Revan.

As a Revan fanboy, I can state this is absolutely true.

The cooldown is really just an added bonus.