What Do You Want to See in 6.0?

peter_plankskull

Well, to spice things up a little bit I thought I would once again post the opposite of another forum title here to hopefully add some interesting discussion. We know from this thread what people do not want featured in a expansion and the focus of the story to shift, but I feel that alone isn't enough feedback, I feel we should add what we want to experience and anticipate as well. What lights up that bulb of yours, what gets those gears grinding, what gets those endorphins pumping? What do you look forward too? what do you want to see? where do you want the focus of the game to shift more towards? lets get those ideas and speculation going.

Ill start it off here first... even though in the previous thread I stated that ( which im sure will happen a bit in this one) I don't care where the story is going and I worry more about the quality, Im curious to see how Theron will intersect and act in the 6.0 expansion. Will he return at all if you left him to die? what will his role and impact be on the coming story? will his mother Satale have to confront him if he turns to the darkside?

Im also looking forward to the planets we can explore next, will we ever get kashyyyk?

Maybe a appearance on the actual planet of Mandalore itself? perhaps a further expansion in current planets to expand more on the lore and story of past planetary quest incursions.

Lastly I can't forgot looking forward to a good ol operation with some amazing mechanics and previous work like GOTM along with some flashpoints of the quality similar to SOR.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcann! 😇

Hmmmm more meaningful companion interactions. New planets, more than one, preferably. I'd like new set bonuses for once but that's probably not going to happen. New stronghold? Even though we just had one. I guess I'm still waiting on Zakuul.

I just want the game to give me that star warsy feeling again and people to have a great time. It really does change the atmosphere on the servers.

:)

1. More companion and LI interactions, with all LIs regardless if they've been killable. The return of companion conversations.

2. Companions and NPCs staying alive! No more kill options!

3. Quests that are fun to play and can be done without worrying about ninjas

4. Being able to use our class ships again

5. Some exciting new strongholds

6. New planets to explore

7. New merch on the fleet vendors and other planets's vendors

8. Being able to stay on Odessen and/or in the Alliance if one chooses

9. Being able to formally/officially switch factions if one chooses

- a coherent well-written story with different plot lines for Force users and non-Force users

- more planets to explore ( Mandalore,Geonosis, Wookiee homeworld)

- more dailies

- casual & simpler armor sets ( i would kill for Darth Maul's outfit or General Hux's uniform..)

- interactions with companions ( LIs and non-LIs)

Edited by bluehufsa

1. A good quality story, with meaningful choices so it adds replayability with some class specific moments (nothing like class story, i would love that but it's probably quite difficult at the moment)

2. More intraction with your companions and double that for LI's

3. More planets to explore

4. New races

5. A way to change/choose/buy a travel ship

6. Probably impossible but new classes 1 force sensitive and 1 not, mirrored of course (could be like WoW's heroice classes starting at 50 and just about 1 hour of tutorial, always wanted a beastmaster and droid engineer class, and there have been good suggestions in the forums)

And most of all, to have a great time playing the new story with more to come down the line.

1: Return of the remaining companions. (Kira, Scourge, Zenith.)

2: A continuation of the Alliance for those who don't want to get involved in the new war.

3: Planet stories for Odessen, Darvannis, Zakuul, Iokath & Nathema. (Maybe a story that features Arcann, Senya etc.)

4: Vaylin - Despite getting a lightsaber to the gut. I would like to see Vaylin return as a companion. Especially for my dark side characters.

5: Darth Marr & Satele - I want to know more about this 'new' side of the force these two told us about.

6: New Strongholds - Zakuul? Korriban? Copero? Port Nowhere?

7: A new player race - Nautolan? Pantoran?

8: Shae Vizla - More Mandalorion content!

9: More PvP game modes & maps.

10: PvP deck for the guild flagship.

It is a long whislist. So, I am calling this "what I want in 6.0 and beyond".

1. An actual story of war between the Republic and the Empire. Apart from the Battle of Corellia, we witnessed no actual hot conflict of imps vs. pubs

2. A story that don't necessarily have 'choices that matter' but one that we are remembered / adressed as who we are depending on classes. This way, I will have reasons to play it with more than just one or two of my toons. Someone call me Sith please if I am a SI.

3. No "mirror" stories please. (Like on Iokath, same story with different NPCs) This I expect from 5.10. too.

4. Our characters shouldn't become nobodies / lackeys. Alliance could remain as a very minor but acknowledged faction (like a legal, neutral organization) and our characters could be remembered with it + their class stories.

5. I'll be bombarded but, killing of major characters / NPCs. The story gets too unrealistic when we continue to see the same characters playing the same major roles over years and years. I am sorry for Marr, but I am not sorry about Marr.

6. Have little hope for this, but one of the missions of the main storyline could be made class exclusive. Like 8 different variations of 1 mission that lead to the same subsequent mission in different ways. Unlike the once on Rishi, they could be a part of the main story.

7. Galactic Command needs a revamp or a removal. If not going to be removed, CXP rewards need to be buffed or points required to reach a command level needs to be reduced. Also, (since it became a habit for me to expect the worst to happen when it comes to galactic command) our Galactic Command levels need to be kept, and not reduced to level 1. (You can imagine the consequences. Never take away player progress, never!)

8. Endless grindfest needs to stop. Period.

9. Problems with PvP needs to be solved. PvPers shouldn't have to grind dailies for gear. Just set the bolster to maximum or return the expertise gear.

10. New ops with master modes. There is no point of adding new tiers of gear if you are not introducing new hardcore PvE content. Gear is for PvErs who aim for the hardest raids. Gotta deal with it.

11. Class balance. Controlled nerfs and buffs where needed, but no "hammers"!

12. New species. Neutolan, Devaronian and Bothan are possible. Chagrians could be easier to develop given we have togruta and twi-lek.

13. Larger explorable places. Give it to us as a whole, not like Zakuul, Rishi or Makeb, but Alderaan for example. (It doesnt need to that large. It will be large enough if it is a whole.)

Some evidence that Bioware understand that repeating the Command Crates and Conquest errors with the new content in any way will simply not be good enough.

LI's to become LI's again rather than one-and-done conversations that do nothing to progress either the Character's story or the relationship.

A return to the game actually being Star Wars.

All The Best

5: Darth Marr & Satele - I want to know more about this 'new' side of the force these two told us about.

Went off on a slight tanget here but I figured I'll probably been banned again at any moment so why not ? :cool:

Apologies for all the spelling errors that are about to take place, my spell check isn't working and I can barely spell my name on my own.

It's *********, there is no grey. The force isn't just one for all. It has a Darkside and it has a Lightside. It has no other side.

Just becase people say something, that doesn't make it true. And as far as I am concerned, there are even reasons in game to doubt it. There are no Darkside ghosts persay they can only haunt one location if they were stupid powerful [by the power of Gray Skull]. So unless Marr turned to the Lightside AFTER HE DIED, it couldn't have been really him, [That'd be a neat trick though] - And if it was him, they just made him a Traitor. I loved that jerk off. So silly.

Jedi don't believe the Darkside should be used or that it's more powerful than the Lightside.

Sith know Jedi are stupid for believing that. So...whichs one right and which one is wrong? Ask a Darksider and Lightsider, ten bucks they don't agree with each other.

People can say or believe anything they want, the truth is the truth no matter who believes in what. It doesn't require faith to be true. If there is not a single person who doesn't believe in it, it doesn't matter, the truth is the truth no matter who doubts it so.

Yeah, I heard their heresy of stupidity. I knew there was something horsecrapy about it, and I later went on to demonstraight for myself just how wrongly stupid their drivel was. So, story goes on, I make that stupid saber than I will supposedly need to beat Mr. Clean [Arcann] and when I saw how terrible the stats were I sold it to a trader for like 7 credits and a box of fish sticks [Gorton's Fisherman of course. Oh yeah and it reminded me of Orca when I eat em.].

Long story short I go to face Arcann totally forgeting that I sold the 'needed' lightsaber [Those fish sticks were awesome. I gotta get me some more of those]. So the fight starts and I am suprised because for once an NPC fight in a storyline is actually a challange. He had me on the ropes and I thought I might lose the fight, but at the last second I pull it off, Okay, so I was wrong about the reason why the fight was challange, I thought maybe because I wanted those fish sticks and hocked the saber for em thats why it was hard. Turns out, there is a shield that is supposed to be used in the fight to beat to Arcaan. I didn't even know about it til after I won the fight and that was why it was hard because your suppose use that peice of crap in the fight along with the terribly saber thingy i hocked for those fish sticks.

I never one time did anything but use the Darkside of the Force while goin old school Dark Lord of the Sith on Mr. Cleans ***. Bye bye baybee, you sucked I didn't need no stincken sheild and sabery thing with the whole fish sticky thing :cool:

I made Arcaan my b**** and I did it not doing one thingy the dynamic duo told me to.

Just for s**** and giggles, if it really was as Traitor Marr and that Jedi skirt portended that means that Yoda, Palpatine, Vitiate, Vader, Windu, Dooku, Kenobi, Bane, Plaugues [sp] , Qel-Droma, and ever single other Jedi or Sith, they all were clueless. Every last one of them would be completely, and totally incompetent in their connection to the Force.

They had absolutely no idea what the hell they were talking about. They were all unrivaled morons on a Legendary scale.It would also mean that along with those clueless personages , George Lucas was the biggest moron out of all of them. How the friggen hell could George friggen Lucas be wrong about anything about Star Wars? I mean seriously, they're all wrong, does that really make sense? What kind of madness is that?

I don't mind a little artistic License here and there, a little play room is fine. But even they didn't know it before, so that begs to ask the question, who the friggen hell told them?

Just one more reason to hate The EE Storylines. So, in conclusion - Gray Jedi my a**. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea, why don't we try and give playing Star Wars another try when 5.10 goes live. Just for ***** and giggles.

Shout out to Darth Marr & Satele, you're both dumb as the day is long and I'm gonna kill both of you given the slightest opportunity to do so. Send my regards to Arcaan, Koth, and the other traitor jerk offs and pretty much everyone else that pissed me off. [NPCs]

The Darkside Rules. :cool:

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

1: Return of the remaining companions. (Kira, Scourge, Zenith.)

2: A continuation of the Alliance for those who don't want to get involved in the new war.

3: Planet stories for Odessen, Darvannis, Zakuul, Iokath & Nathema. (Maybe a story that features Arcann, Senya etc.)

4: Vaylin - Despite getting a lightsaber to the gut. I would like to see Vaylin return as a companion. Especially for my dark side characters.

6: New Strongholds - Zakuul? Korriban? Copero? Port Nowhere?

7: A new player race - Nautolan? Pantoran?

8: Shae Vizla - More Mandalorion content!

9: More PvP game modes & maps.

10: PvP deck for the guild flagship.

I'd really like 1-4 quite a lot. I'd also like to see Jadus return and, for preference if she is alive, Zhorrid being allowed to help me put him in the ground. Or we can serve him if she was killed, I suppose.

I'm generally somewhat ambivalent to the Grey thing, but it is part of the Old Republic already, so 5 is fine with me.

The rest sound good. I'd like to see Nautolan PC's. Maybe some work on the look of some of the existing ones, some of them can look very odd.

Still waiting on Darkside Jaesa as well.

Yeah, I think Jedi Knight got the worst of it on that score.

DS Jaesa is returning in 5.10. can't say I'm happy to see her mug since my marauder cheated on her with Lana :D

Edited by bluehufsa

fishpeople;96678575: Darth Marr & Satele - I want to know more about this 'new' side of the force these two told us about.

I have wondered about that because the timing was just too suspicious for me. Valkorian disappears for a while and is quiet for a bit. I have always wondered if he wasn't somehow involved in this as from all my understanding of the force, there is dark and light and I have never seen a sith and a jedi ever agree on the force. Just too convenient at the time. Maybe I am wrong but maybe we will see.

1. I'm content with a more Makeb-styled storyline, with two different stories for Imps and Pubs, at least until EA decide to give them more funding.

2. Companions and NPCs staying alive! No more kill options!

I actually would not be opposed to more kill options. I like kill options, ALL THE MURDER!

Although, the letter Satele sends you if you choose to leave Theron behind did cut deep. :(

3. New races, I'm okay with getting one every couple of expansions even. So, one new playable race with 6.0. I actually would not mind the current new race on the promotional poster being playable.

4. More Kotor planets introduced.

5. At least one new companion that can be a replacement for Theron/Lana.

Edited by TyonYlle

For returning companions to be shared on everyone, like in the beginning. Just seems unfair for instance some have to share more than others :p

Sorry, but i don't think this will work because :

- Nadia would never join a Sith ( her father was killed by one, remember? )

- Kira : she ran from Korriban academy as a child, she obviously hates Sith, why would she run back to them?

- DS Jaesa : hmm.. if the Jedi is a DS too, maybe

- Zenith : OUCH! Him to join a Sith or IA?? After all, an IA betrayed or killed his mentor, Gray Star.

- Doc /Tharan Cedrax : i don't know.

I'm torn on the companion sharing. On the one hand there are some companions who have come back this year or are coming back soon that I find disgusting and abhorrent, and I am glad I won't have to deal with them on every class. On the other hand there are companions that have been restricted to class-specific AAs that I really would have liked to see interact with all my PCs. I'm really still salty that we didn't get the Risha-Vette reunion and that all of my PCs can't interact with characters like Mako, Akaavi, Felix and Andronikos.

So I think this goes both ways.

In terms of the ones yet to return, I am hoping that they've broadened their perspectives a little. My Jedi are all siding with the Sith, and it would be sad for Kira or Nadia to walk away from them. In her letter to the romanced PC, Nadia does say that she thought about going to Lana Beniko - a Sith - so maybe she's a little more amenable to working with Sith now. If Scourge and Kira have been cooperating maybe she also would be willing to work with a DS or Imperial aligned former Jedi PC.

But I do think there are companions would would do what Quinn (for non-SW PCs) and Elara do, which is flatly refuse to support the other faction or align with a Commander who is.

I'm torn on the companion sharing. On the one hand there are some companions who have come back this year or are coming back soon that I find disgusting and abhorrent, and I am glad I won't have to deal with them on every class. On the other hand there are companions that have been restricted to class-specific AAs that I really would have liked to see interact with all my PCs. I'm really still salty that we didn't get the Risha-Vette reunion and that all of my PCs can't interact with characters like Mako, Akaavi, Felix and Andronikos.

So I think this goes both ways.

In terms of the ones yet to return, I am hoping that they've broadened their perspectives a little. My Jedi are all siding with the Sith, and it would be sad for Kira or Nadia to walk away from them. In her letter to the romanced PC, Nadia does say that she thought about going to Lana Beniko - a Sith - so maybe she's a little more amenable to working with Sith now. If Scourge and Kira have been cooperating maybe she also would be willing to work with a DS or Imperial aligned former Jedi PC.

But I do think there are companions would would do what Quinn (for non-SW PCs) and Elara do, which is flatly refuse to support the other faction or align with a Commander who is.

Yeah, I've wondered what would happen in that scenario. Like say your Jedi Knight is married to Kira but than decides in the Iokath time frame to go traitor on the Republic, should people really assume that the companions they are with are loyal supporters of their home faction that they would just go rogue and turn against the Republic just because she was married to someone who is?

Kira is a Jedi Knight in the true sense. I cannot for the life of me see any way she would be okay with Treason because she just found out her husband is.

Jedi take an oath. Jedi are the sworn protectors of the Republic. You can't separate the Jedi from the Republic, their synonmous. The only way that could happen would essentially mean she denounces her Jedi status totally and no longer is one. I just don't see her doing that though. I honestly think as in Love as she may be with her 'Jedi' husband' she wouldn't go with him nor support him in any fashion. She would denounce him to the Jedi Council I think. She would hate it, she would feel heartbroken for her loss, but I think her duty as a Jedi Knight would compel her to do so. She's the real deal. She would never help in any way the opposer of the Republic who seek it's downfall. She'd bare the pain of her broken heart for her 'love of country'.

There's a saying - "My country, right or wrong". That's why she'd denounce her husband. He is a despicable traitor and she's the real deal.

Even artistic license has it's limits and it should, because such a circumstance would at the very least be a dramatic part of the story and failing to do so would belittle the storyline.

Darkside Jaesa would without question not go along with her husband's treachery against the Empire and I honestly like think she'd kill him for it.

You'd have to look at the companions and their personalities and shared past. Some might go along with it, but some would definitely not IMO.

Makes for good story though. =]