Med Pac grayed out

Seriphin-X

I know its once per fight but I'm only able to use it for 1 fight during my whole play session..unless I board my ship..then they come back.

So is it suppose to be once per ever? Or once per actual pack of trash and I'm just bugged? It happens all the time.

Plus my Relic that bring to my bar tends to go gray and never come back as well.

Is this pretty common mishaps for other people? I've been away for a long time but every time I come back (different PCs and installs so I don't think its file related) I have noticed these issues.

Just a question, are u sure its the right medpac? Isnt it the PVP one? There are smaller medpacs that look the same as the pvp one, thats y I ask. I have the medpac keybound and when i pvp i just swap the slot with the pvp medpac and then back again. Happens sometimes that i do not swap and its grey cause I cannot use the pvp one in pve.

Its just a thought.

Yeah its pve because it lets me use it in story missions etc. Its ones I crafted. Its the Prototype Polybiotic Med Unit. Like just now about 20 minutes ago I used it on a (not sure what they are called in SWTOR, elite mob? Bright gold star?) and have not been able to use them since in other fights. But if I zone to my ship and come back, they are back again.

They are grayed out in my bags an on my bar. Its keybound as well.

I just figured it was a bug all these years thats still never fixed.