Taris Codex Entries

jedidiah_ocd

I suspect that if the Cathar Settlers is indeed the final codex for Reps on Taris then we were probably supposed to get it from clicking on the Quartermaster in the Spaceport which will lead him to have a conversation with the Cathar Settler there.

But this is not the case.

It's a little frustrating that none of the Developers have responded to any of these things. The in game ticket system is also a bit flawed, seeing that you always get a pre-formatted response with no ETA when things will get fixed.

Not to want to raise an argument here, but if it isnt a bug why they should say anything? its up to you, or us to find the lore :p they dont need to tell you where it is.

What is buging me is i got all datacrons on taris and the codex is still 4/5... and im positivly certain i got all 5.

Not to want to raise an argument here, but if it isnt a bug why they should say anything? its up to you, or us to find the lore :p they dont need to tell you where it is.

What is buging me is i got all datacrons on taris and the codex is still 4/5... and im positivly certain i got all 5.

That's interesting. I will prob unlocked this codex on another planet. It happened on Tython with the Wingmaw entry.

• 2 weeks later...
Imperial side is missing Rakghoul Disease, a bugged Bounty Hunter more item, and like every planet the cool Titles.

The titles not being corrected quickly if they are bugged I don't understand, but especially I don't understand if they have been removed? Why would they have done that?

The titles not being corrected quickly if they are bugged I don't understand, but especially I don't understand if they have been removed? Why would they have done that?

All planet titles have been removed, as confirmed to me after submitting 3 tickets.

They are removed... but they are in the dammed codex planet overview? Anything more you got out of the tickets?

Only that in another ticket response they have admitted that the Codex itself is bugged in that it lists items you can not cirrently get in the game as the total for a category or planet.

• 2 months later...

I've been researching this "Cathar Settlers" Codex issue. Here's my deduction.

There is a Cathar Settlers mission on Imperial Taris called "Unwelcome Alliance". In it the Imperial must defeat the Cathar, their protectors, and destroy munitions etc.

See this link: http://www.torhead.com/codex/a9GlOEA/cathar-settlers

This would seem to indicate the particular Codex is Imperial only......

However, further investigation shows an apology for a Codex report within the game at the following link:

http://www.darthhater.com/devtracker/topic/51810-bug-unobtainable-codex-entries-for-jedi-knight

This report seems to indicate the particular Codex is bugged and not available to Republic players at this time. Unfortunately the link does not clearly state whether the apology applies only to this Codex, or all the listed Bugs. Given I can find all Codex entries for Tython as a republic player (despite this report saying they're not available), I'm dubious this report is correct, thus the apology would also appear incorrect by default.

Given both Republic Taris and Imperial Taris are both different when you look at the Tularian Marsh maps, perhaps the Cathar Settlers is not a Republic Codex at all, and there is another one out there nobody knows anything about at all?????

The planetary titles were removed in one of the last beta builds but have continued to remain in the Codex. We never got an explanation for it, but the consensus was they probably felt there were too many titles as is or that the titles were put in and will be unlocked later through new story content on those planets. Some of the titles were cool, and some I never would have used, but when you put them all together with the class titles,quest titles,FP titles and PvP titles; you really had a overwhelming title selection area.

As for why they didn't remove them, your guess is as good as mine. They could be bringing them back or possibly bringing them back and just decided to keep them in but inaccessible until they are ready to use them again. They could have just decided it was too much work to remove them and their removal isn't that high on their priority list.

• 2 years later...