The sith Empire vs. the Confederacy of Independent Systems droid army.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

I wonder who would win, the droids (CIS) or the sith empires army of imperial troopers (no sith allowed on both sides). Each side can have starships, tanks, and cannons. I bet the droids will win because they can be quickly produced, overwhelm their enemies, and the commando droids can dodge blaster bolts. They also Don't complain about going on suicide missions. The imperial troops just seem to have a few tanks and a big fleet while the droids have Ray shielded super tanks, Ray shielded gunships, and the four kilometer long Malevolence warship. I am welcome to ideas on who will win. (I bet droids despite their low intelligence). :D_evil:vs:sy_empire:

I wonder who would win, the droids (CIS) or the sith empires army of imperial troopers (no sith allowed on both sides). Each side can have starships, tanks, and cannons. I bet the droids will win because they can be quickly produced, overwhelm their enemies, and the commando droids can dodge blaster bolts. They also Don't complain about going on suicide missions. The imperial troops just seem to have a few tanks and a big fleet while the droids have Ray shielded super tanks, Ray shielded gunships, and the four kilometer long Malevolence warship. I am welcome to ideas on who will win. (I bet droids despite their low intelligence). :D_evil:vs:sy_empire:

Just a side note, the Malevolence had a far more Impressive sister ship, the Devastation. It shot a large canon from the front. Mini-Death Star style Laser, could Destroy worlds.

It's a bit unfair, the Sith Empire depends on it's Sith, depriving them of this is a bit like saying who will win in a fight of America versus China (no weapons allowed). The Imperial troopers are used to dying en masse, but expect at least a few score Sith to be fighting somewhere as well, the psychological impact of having no Sith would be devastating. But they also have droids, so it would be very close.