A quick roll through some servers to see what people are rolling or rerolling atm...

Dozer

I created a few toons on a high pop server just to see what people are rolling or rerolling these days. Based on what I saw there was 121 people on The Fatman total bewteen the two starting planets.

47 were Warriors

36 were inquisitors

33 were BH's

12 were Agents

A lot of people roll up the warrior/knight class thinking they'll be awesome but give up on the way to 50 (which is a shame, by 50 they are truly awesome).

On the other hand I bet most of those agent players will actually get to 50.

The agents are probably new to the game.

There's a high demand for Snipers and Sniper re-rolls in 16-man Operations right now, because of the Shield Wall and high DPS (especially post-1.2). You are going to see a few Snipers getting power leveled by high end guilds, who are forcing some of their Sorcs to reroll since so many guilds are already running way too heavy on Inquisitors.

One of the guilds on my server was offering full Rakata gear, both of the Nightmare-mode speed run titles, and all of the vehicles in the game for joining.

Edited by subrosian

Marauders and assassins are everywhere in the 1-49 WZs now.

That's funny. I play Republic on The Fatman and all I see is Sorcerers/Mercs/Marauders. Rarely do I ever see an Assassin. Not even on my main server Saber of Exar Kun.

Also OP, that is a terrible way to see what people are rerolling because the majority of those characters won't even make it off dromund kass before people reroll or go back to playing their mains.