Ultimate Star Wars trivia! *Plays classy music*

KyleSChen

EDIT: StarSquirrel and Selenial are now in charge of this thread. What they say goes.

So, let's play a game. Here's how it works:

One person asks an ultimate star wars trivia question, then someone will answer it. Then, said someone will post another question! And so on and so forth. Here are the rules (They may be edited at any time):

•Wookiepedia is aloud.

•The ask-er must confirm the answer-er is correct before they may post there question.

•The ask-er must also tell someone if they're wrong.

•If there is no correct answer for at least three (3) days the ask-er may post a new question.

•If the ask-er doesn't respond to any answers for a week,someone else may post a new question.

•I recommend putting your question in bold, but it's not required.

I'll start us out nice 'n' hard. How many days are in a galactic year!?!

Edited by KyleSChen
new rule

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we need a few more rules on this first. Like, is this supposed to be top-of-your-head, or are Google/Wookieepedia allowable? Also, how exact are answers supposed to be? For example, I know the Galactic Standard Year is set to that of Coruscant's orbital period, which is based on Earth's, but I don't recall as to exactly how many days are in one Coruscanti year - but I think it's slightly longer than an Earth-year, just like the Galactic Standard Day (set to Coruscant's rotational period) is slightly longer than an Earth day.

So, let's play a game. Here's how it works:

One person asks an ultimate star wars trivia question, then someone will answer it. Then, said someone will post another question! And so on and so forth. i'll start us out nice 'n' hard. How many days are in a galactic year!?!

Is Wookieepedia allowed? Or is this all from memory? Because, tbh, I have no idea what the answer is if we're going from memory. :p

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Is Wookieepedia allowed? Or is this all from memory? Because, tbh, I have no idea what the answer is if we're going from memory. :p

Wookiepedia is totally aloud. Oh, here's another rule: The asker has to confirm an answer is correct before

the answer-er can post there question.

One more thing, that answer was Acceptable!

Woo-hooo random guess for the win, give me a sec now i need to think of a question.

Edit: got my question on what planet did Luke meet his early pupil Gantoris.

Eol Sha.

Question:

A fanfare at once regal and slimy, ponderous yet powerful. The moment the creeping darkness at the very core comes into sight heralded by chanting magi. Smirking arrogance backed by the allegiance of millions. No hurry. Crushing victory as the slippery coils of a snake inexorably tighten around its prey.

What is this describing?