Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combat Medic (healing ops)

HOCUHA
11.23.2012 , 12:49 AM | #1
Hello everybody.
I ve just returned to TOR. I know that our healing was rudely nerfed.
Can we still heal opses or combat medic became **** to the end?
P.S. Hope we are not so ugly as operative after thier nerf...

KeyboardNinja
11.23.2012 , 07:03 AM | #2
Combat Medics are fine in operations. I heal above my gear level all the time. It's no longer easy mode, but that's part of what makes it fun.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

HOCUHA
11.24.2012 , 06:07 AM | #3
Can someone tell me, what is better: maxing crit \ surge or power\*anyting also?
Mentioned that after 78% crit power grows too low.

MaybeCrimzon
11.24.2012 , 05:44 PM | #4
Cm defo arent bad for operations, and Wzs.

Personally I rock with 75% crit, 77% surge and about 800 power and 1700 aim (I use WH set, not BH).
Scarf‚ce- Scoundrel TOFN

Caux - 55 CM Trooper TOFN

DanteDeLaRocha
11.24.2012 , 07:54 PM | #5
It sucks not having the Jedi group-heal but we can definitely keep up in Ops. Jedi also don't get the free green beam of healing.

I think you want to lift your Crit to about 30-35%, then Surge to 75% and then after that stack all Power. Don't need any Accuracy for healing. Havoc Squad!
The Cookiemonster Legacy, The Shadowlands

Mazikeen
11.27.2012 , 04:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DanteDeLaRocha View Post
It sucks not having the Jedi group-heal but we can definitely keep up in Ops. Jedi also don't get the free green beam of healing.
As a concealment Op, this makes me sad because it would make Jedi healer as easy to find in a WZ and target as it does a Commando :P
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds