Greetings all.

Drogox

Hi. I have been playing SWTOR for just over a month now F2P. Now I have a sub to play and am enjoying the perks of being a member. This game is a fun and I am enjoying it. I have 2 characters thus far. A Jedi Knight lvl 55 and a Sith Warrior at lvl 51. I may try other classes at a later time. For now these two are sufficient and have a ways to go to complete their stories.

I am still getting used to how things work and where to find certain things. Its a BIG game. lol.

I have a question. I have plenty of credits and a good number of cartel coins available, however I can't seem to buy a speeder anywhere. I heard we need to train for one. Where do I go to do this and who do I see to get it? I looked for the answer on a couple websites but found no definite answer. Can anyone help? TY in advance. Take care and have fun. :D:cool:

Hi. I have been playing SWTOR for just over a month now F2P. Now I have a sub to play and am enjoying the perks of being a member. This game is a fun and I am enjoying it. I have 2 characters thus far. A Jedi Knight lvl 55 and a Sith Warrior at lvl 51. I may try other classes at a later time. For now these two are sufficient and have a ways to go to complete their stories.

I am still getting used to how things work and where to find certain things. Its a BIG game. lol.

I have a question. I have plenty of credits and a good number of cartel coins available, however I can't seem to buy a speeder anywhere. I heard we need to train for one. Where do I go to do this and who do I see to get it? I looked for the answer on a couple websites but found no definite answer. Can anyone help? TY in advance. Take care and have fun. :D:cool:

You should be able to buy a speeder on the Galactic Trade Network (GTN), which you can find one on the Republic/Imperial Fleets. On the GTN it will be under the "Mount" category". The speeder piloting license 1-3 is a passive ability that you learn when leveling up. You acquire that through your trainer when it becomes available. Speeder piloting licenses 4 and 5 are only through your legacy perks, which costs credits or Cartel Coins.

ok tyvm. I'll check into it.

Also while I'm asking for help, I have a stronghold on both my characters however I haven't yet learned how to place items/objects in them. I clicked on the appropriate icon but nothing happened. Guess I am too used to playing another MMORPG game for 9 years. Things were very different on that one. Anyway ty for the reply and assistance. ;):D

ok tyvm. I'll check into it.

Also while I'm asking for help, I have a stronghold on both my characters however I haven't yet learned how to place items/objects in them. I clicked on the appropriate icon but nothing happened. Guess I am too used to playing another MMORPG game for 9 years. Things were very different on that one. Anyway ty for the reply and assistance. ;):D

You would click on the "hooks", the squares/rectangle highlights shapes placed throughout the room, it will bring up a decoration window and you can choose whatever decoration that is available for that hook type to be placed there. You can also change the hook layouts.

Edited by Renata_Roselli