Preferred Forum Access

Xo-Lara

Could you please give Preferred players limited forum access? Please let them have the ability to respond to already existing threads but leave the restriction on starting threads.

I believe this will help address the issue of preferred players flooding the forums with complaint threads, but it will also allow players who may be waiting to resub to indicate when they support the direction an idea is going in. Even just a like button or rating access for preferred players would help.

Many players stopped subscribing for various reasons. I believe this would help keep them from walking off from the game entirely. This way they will still be engaging with the game’s direction even if in smaller ways.

@CherylAJackson: please use a different colour because that dark blue is totalliy unreadable.

Agreed, noticed it on my phone too. ;/

____

But yes I'd like that too. I don't see how cutting away a part of your community is seen as a good thing.

Edited by Eshvara

• 3 years later...
Could you please give Preferred players limited forum access? Please let them have the ability to respond to already existing threads but leave the restriction on starting threads.

I believe this will help address the issue of preferred players flooding the forums with complaint threads, but it will also allow players who may be waiting to resub to indicate when they support the direction an idea is going in. Even just a like button or rating access for preferred players would help.

Many players stopped subscribing for various reasons. I believe this would help keep them from walking off from the game entirely. This way they will still be engaging with the game’s direction even if in smaller ways.

Not only am I reviving this thread, but I'm in support of this idea!!!

Expert digging skills. :)

However, I do think it is necessary. I think people gave up on the EA hub as it didn't feel like the community assistants there had a direct line to pass stuff on to the dev team. Also, the bulk of the answering and helping was done by players. It had a completely different dynamic than this forum.