Mara vs Sin

Braonie

So I have resubbed after probably about six months. I am mostly a pvper and am trying to settle in on a character to focus on. I have a 50 PT but got burnt out on her. I tried a few rounds with her this week and just felt meh about it. Also have a 44 sorc I do very well in buy the play is kinda boring after a while. This leaves my Mara and sin. Both are around 22. I have been flipping back and forth between the two and I am really struggling on who to focus on. I am wondering which really tends to shine in later levels and especially at 50. I am looking for the one that is the most satisfying to play well but isnt overly complicated for the seer sake of being complicated. Hopefully people understand what i mean by that. I have tried to watch videos and streams and do all the research I can but I cant seem to find a clear answer. Thus why i am asking probably an over asked question in the hopes of experienced people on both classes can give me some insight. Figure the best source of info are people who have been through it. Thanks in advance :-)

I find marauder easy to play and its quite fun to use, and is a well balanced class.

I dont play assassin, I play shadow (for some reason I prefer shadow cus of the different gear looks or something lol) but I find it a very mobile and very fun class to play, I'd say shadow (assassin) is more fun to play tbh

Edited by BraaxusKun