I Hope

Starson

As a old Master, of all games Star Wars......I hope, I can fly with a joystick....I am really gonna be disappointed, if I can't. The speed don't matter...the parts don't matter....control is everything

Ground pounders hate Space...all Beings are equal :p

As a old Master, of all games Star Wars......I hope, I can fly with a joystick....I am really gonna be disappointed, if I can't. The speed don't matter...the parts don't matter....control is everything

Ground pounders hate Space...all Beings are equal :p

You can map 99% of all controllers to the game with a minimal of effort.

Edited by Infernixx

Sadly it's not so. I have been eagerly awaiting this day since first learning of it only to log in and launch into great disappointment. The mouse control is total garbage. I'm also dismayed that as far as I can tell this space expansion is only PvP battles and no open world missions or PvE combat. This thing should be put on hold, corrected and released when it's a complete project worthy of the SWTOR name. JTL anybody? That was space expansion.

Sadly it's not so. I have been eagerly awaiting this day since first learning of it only to log in and launch into great disappointment. The mouse control is total garbage. I'm also dismayed that as far as I can tell this space expansion is only PvP battles and no open world missions or PvE combat. This thing should be put on hold, corrected and released when it's a complete project worthy of the SWTOR name. JTL anybody? That was space expansion.

Did you bother to read ANYTHING about the patch prior to release? Seriously...ANYTHING? Why would they put it on hold until something YOU wanted was added? You want PVE space? It's ALREADY THERE!

JTL was amazing in so many ways, but utter crap once you got to Ace. Missions were nothing but wave after wave of baddies, just like in Galaga. It was BORING! After getting a minimum of 6 pilots to Ace, I believe I encountered maybe 6 other players in that entire time. JTL wasn't all you're pretending it was.