Third Anniversary Promotion

TaitWatson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only argument would be that dropping the price of something that's 5k credits to 3 credits seems wasted. 5k is nothing, I spend more on armor repairs after one death and why 3? Why not 1 or 2 or free or 4?

I'm so confused. I appreciate the gesture but I'm left bewildered by the logic. I supposed the 3 credits is for the 3rd anniversary but sometimes I'd swear you guys are just trolling us all, not that we don't deserve it usually.

My only argument would be that dropping the price of something that's 5k credits to 3 credits seems wasted. 5k is nothing, I spend more on armor repairs after one death and why 3? Why not 1 or 2 or free or 4?

I'm so confused. I appreciate the gesture but I'm left bewildered by the logic. I supposed the 3 credits is for the 3rd anniversary but sometimes I'd swear you guys are just trolling us all, not that we don't deserve it usually.

Its 3 for the 3rd anniversary.

Bioware thinks they're so funny.

-Duran'del

Nice to see you put in more effort than for previous anniversaries, but a few free decorations from a vendor won't knock my socks off. If only SWTOR would get more funding to be able to create actual world events... :(

Just bring back the Gree event and I'll be content. Content? Get it? Get it?

-Duran'del

Celebrate the Third Anniversary for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ with Three-Credit Strongholds and free Anniversary Decorations!

Read More

Please just stop. Please stop diverting resources to meaningless **** that no one will go ooo or ahhh over for more than 10 minutes. Seriously, it's borderline pathetic at this point the rewards Bioware offers for any of its "special events".

On the other hand, the Galaxy map will go nicely in my Agents room. That I will give props to and appreciate. But please stop the fireworks. I can count on one hand the number of times I've personally set off the reward fireworks, and the number of times I've ever seen anyone else set off fireworks in SWTOR. Three times. Seriously, twice for myself, once from someone else.

The question:

Why no discount on the Tatooine stronghold for instance? It doesn't have to be so low but why would be left out if we already have these ones?

The answer:

Uh oh. Cue ranters demanding refunds for whatever they spent on strongholds before this announcement. :(

Why no discount on the Tatooine stronghold for instance? It doesn't have to be so low but why would be left out if we already have these ones?

No, please no discounts on the more expensive strongholds. Bioware has annoyed early adopters enough with the removal of skill costs one week after everyone already bought them, they shouldn't do the same thing again the week after. Coruscant/Dromund Kaas for 3 credits is a nice gesture while not impacting other players too much.

Edited by Jerba

What Elfa said. Word for word.

This price reduction is so meaningless there needs to be a whole new word to describe it.

And, not that I really care about Strongholds, but if you wanted your anniversary gifts to be Stonghold-themed, why not spend a little more time and give us an exclusive Stonghold on one of the planets?

Wow, those are some really nice looking decorations to look forward to, I can't wait to put them in my strongholds!

Also, thanks for something different this year. I have enough consumable fireworks in my cargo holds. ;)

Edited by Gwena

My only argument would be that dropping the price of something that's 5k credits to 3 credits seems wasted. 5k is nothing, I spend more on armor repairs after one death

For fresh level 10 Newbies with their very first character here, that's a LOT.

I'm looking forward to this "Galaxy Map" for sure, though. :)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer