New Shadow of Revan Launch Trailer

TaitWatson

BioWare, why do you continue to advertise using a hood down version of the Jedi Battllord armor even though it's not available in game?! Stop it!

Give it to us or stop using it for advertising. Don't be a tease. You gave us all of the other character creation armor, why not the one for Knights? The Valiant Jedi set isn't the same.

Also, where can I buy half of those fight scenes, I don't remember most of them in the actual game. They're awesome.

Edited by MillionsKNives

BioWare, why do you continue to advertise using a hood down version of the Jedi Battllord armor even though it's not available in game?! Stop it!

Give it to us or stop using it for advertising. Don't be a tease. You gave us all of the other character creation armor, why not the one for Knights? The Valiant Jedi set isn't the same.

Also, where can I buy half of those fight scenes, I don't remember most of them in the actual game. They're awesome.

Calm down, Alec. I mean, you're always...

* takes a better look at the username *

Ohhhhhhhhh... Hmmm, nevermind. :p

On another note, did I purchase a different expansion along the way? I keep seeing footage I never got to experience, such as Satele clashing with Revan, solo. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Why do you leave such amazing scenes like Revan vs Satele out of the game? You really should put them in the game. I would love to see it with my other alts that haven't done SoR yet.

The fighting cutscenes is what I was suggesting a few months ago.

Revan vs Satele scene, or Revan vs any other hero, could have easily occurred after solving Revan's mechanic.

Something tells me this trailer was made by a different team than the others have been. The quality is significantly better.

Maybe they were rushing the other two trailers while they had time to tinker with this one. Still, I got pumped up when watching the previous trailers.

This, pretty much. After 3 years it is really annoying to see that Bioware is sitting on all these alterative versions of existing armor pieces and we players have no means whatsoever of getting a hold of them.