1.2 New Armor Sets Images *spoils*

dwgagner

Why cant i just look like this http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/ba/Jedi_masters1.jpg

What is up with those weirdo jedi sets in this game....

Notice that not 1 of those masters has their hood up... Just sayin... Sith wear their hoods up 90%+ of the time. It creates mystery and looks more sinister which creates fear. THATS the look they are going for as DARK LORDS. So why the Jedi in-game are always forced to wear theirs up all the time is an enigma. They seriously need to get with the costuming program. The outfits in the Dark Horse comics are more of what we are looking for in this game. But apparently the art/fashion designers at BioWare don't give a crap about making things "star wars-esque". Here's hoping someone gets the memo in 1.3!

Notice that not 1 of those masters has their hood up... Just sayin... Sith wear their hoods up 90%+ of the time. It creates mystery and looks more sinister which creates fear. THATS the look they are going for as DARK LORDS. So why the Jedi in-game are always forced to wear theirs up all the time is an enigma. They seriously need to get with the costuming program. The outfits in the Dark Horse comics are more of what we are looking for in this game. But apparently the art/fashion designers at BioWare don't give a crap about making things "star wars-esque". Here's hoping someone gets the memo in 1.3!

Yea the only one of them who even got a hood on his robe on that pic is Kit Fisto, but it should be an option so you could take it up and down as you please.

Was curious about all the new armor coming out in 1.2 so jumped on the patch server and rolled up two toons. Got bored so SS'd each of the armor sets, they are now on this chart.

So if you are like me and would of rather just seen something like this, well here you go.

http://postimage.org/image/49vvhb297/full/

Set gear is for noobs. Crit orange > set.

Get these vanity sets out of here.

I really feel bad for saying this but... HOLY CRAP those armors are terrible! Why would you even begin to think about having the idea to put these into the game?... As if the current endgame armors aren't ugly enough!

Really, the Sith Warriors outfits are either a Cyber-Punk-Sauron or Blue-Deer-of-Depression!

IMO, the only armor that has an even remote Star Wars-y feel to it, is the Trooper PvE armor.

This is one of the biggest Swing-and-a-miss, ever made. I am very dissapointed in these designs :(

Was curious about all the new armor coming out in 1.2 so jumped on the patch server and rolled up two toons. Got bored so SS'd each of the armor sets, they are now on this chart.

So if you are like me and would of rather just seen something like this, well here you go.

Tell me this is a joke.

This armors are ugly and dis-functional! Who the hell would make an armor with spikes that you can impale yourself onto when you lean your head on the shoulder?!

Through history, armor and weapons have its certain logic based on opponents armor and weapons! Like, when KNIGHT FULL PLATE was invented, the response was invention of crossbow cause it was the only thing that could have enough velocity to penetrate it. So: the blot had to be smaller because of the velocity and there had to be whole set of mechanism to make that velocity. Apply that need to crossbow and you will see why the bolt is SMALL with PYRAMID TIP and why you have that thing in the front: you step in it so you can use both legs to wind the crossbow.

Integrate that logic with Jedi armor and you will have great armor. Adding unnecessary elements just to make it "cool" makes opposite effect!

Tell me this is a joke.

This armors are ugly and dis-functional! Who the hell would make an armor with spikes that you can impale yourself onto when you lean your head on the shoulder?!

Through history, armor and weapons have its certain logic based on opponents armor and weapons! Like, when KNIGHT FULL PLATE was invented, the response was invention of crossbow cause it was the only thing that could have enough velocity to penetrate it. So: the blot had to be smaller because of the velocity and there had to be whole set of mechanism to make that velocity. Apply that need to crossbow and you will see why the bolt is SMALL with PYRAMID TIP and why you have that thing in the front: you step in it so you can use both legs to wind the crossbow.

Integrate that logic with Jedi armor and you will have great armor. Adding unnecessary elements just to make it "cool" makes opposite effect!

You act as if people are going to wear it lol

I like a lot of them, but the Smugglers head gear looks aweful and also.... the sage PVE gear didn't change much from the girl version to the guy version..... let's just say it fits the girl characters a lot more than the guys.

Who the hell is creating this stuff?!?! Like 1-49 is pretty good. C'mon, I am seriously feeling like BW is trolling us. The gear keeps on getting worse. How can someone honestly create that ****, then walk away feeling good about it? I don't want to be mean, but wow that stuff looks terrible.

But these are new pvp armor?

Um. yeah. You still are going to be pulling to armor/mods/enhancements out of it and putting it into a crit orange set.

edit: You know, unless ur a bad.

from the ptr notes:

Players can now remove Armoring modifications from items with set bonuses and transfer those set bonuses to Custom (orange) items. These modifications can only be transferred to an item that is equipped in the same slot.

Edited by metalgearyoda