debate on saber color?

SteveCollins

so ive read a few posts that argued that red color should be for sith or my bad, for evil aligned players and blue and other colors for good alignment. now i would like to know just for the sake of arguement or friendly debate where people stand on the color crystals. i personally do not believe that just bcus ur evil u should have to use red (exar kun being one of my all time fav sith). looking forward to seeing peoples opinions.

I used to be of the opinion that red should be strictly a Sith/Dark Jedi color and that blue/green/orange (and later purple) should be strictly for Jedi. However, after doing research into the subject, I now feel like it doesn't matter. Exar using his blue saber is just one example I ran across. Adi Gallia used a red saber in the comics. It is generally accepted that the Sith used red crystals because they are easier to obtain than natural crystals. If a Sith really wanted to I am sure he/she could procure a natural crystal. Its not like he/she would put it in the saber and get an error message saying "Sorry, incorrect Force alignment". Edited by JohunMorlish

Hello Everyone,

We always appreciate your feedback, positive or negative, as long as it is constructive. We will be closing this thread and asking you to post your feedback in this ongoing discussion about saber colors and lore: Color Wars!

This will keep your feedback consolidated and the forums tidy.

Thank you for your understanding.