Best class story

AngelaBeth

****Mod's Please delete as there is already a thread for this, I'm must've typed wrong in "Search" function when I didn't see anything come up*****

I've never had an altoholic problem in an MMO. Here I've got one of every class both Empire and republic side. Retarded I know. Everytime I log on to play, I sit and stare and try and decide which story I feel like advancing. I started playing at pre-release and my highest toon to date is a 38 Vanguard. The only reason he is my highest is because Elara Dorne is my favorite Companion so far.

However I think my favorite story so far has to be the Sith Warrior. Least favorite, probably Jedi Consular.

What is your favorite class story so far and your least favorite?

No spoilers please.

Edited by AngelaBeth

Well, I've got two 50s and one 42, the rest are low 20s or lower. Of the two 50s, I liked the Trooper story more than the Consular story on an overall level. Just felt more epic the whole way through. To me, the Consular story doesn't pick up until after Act 1. Act 1 is pretty snooze worthy to me.

Btw, on the Trooper story, pay special attention during the last quest, near the end. I won't spoil the contents, but you have a chance for a really good screen shot. I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

My 42 is an Inquisitor and I definitely like it more than its mirror counterpart. So yeah, so far liking Trooper best but we'll see how the others play out.

Of the three I've played so far, Most Epic goes to Jedi Knight.

Bounty Hunter was fun, but I'd have to go with Sith Warrior for Best All-around story. It's not Completely Epic like the Jedi Knight, but it's still fun, and has some gut-busting moments in sheer comedy. :D Also has the best characters, imo. Not THE best supporting NPC, but all of them put together. One in particular that you meet very late in the Class Quest on Corellia jumps to mind. Don't hit the button if you don't want to see his name:

Darth Vowrawn is a Dark Council member who actually has a pretty sunny outlook on life, and is a laugh a minute. He also has some of the best lines in the game, and IMO, he should have been introduced a LOT sooner. :D