PAZAAK was a promised

LUCASCASADEIS

Toxin_Polaris: Do you plan to have mini-games like swoop races or pazaak? And if so what is the priority for this? Can we expect them this year?

Damion Schubert: We love mini-games, especially the ones that speak to the heritage of KOTOR. When would something like pazaak make its way to you? Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-24th-2012

Bioware said they will add pazaak in "a large splash" i think the expansion would be the best option for pazaak.

please bioware, you made the promise of Pazaak. give it to us we want it

Edited by LUCASCASADEIS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toxin_Polaris: Do you plan to have mini-games like swoop races or pazaak? And if so what is the priority for this? Can we expect them this year?

Damion Schubert: We love mini-games, especially the ones that speak to the heritage of KOTOR. When would something like pazaak make its way to you? Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash.

Bioware said they will add pazaak in "a large splash" i think the expansion would be the best option for pazaak.

Maybe it's just me, but I do not see a promise of pazaak, or any other minigames, being implemented. I simply see a statement that the devs love the minigames, and that IF implemented, they would be implemented at a time when the devs wanted to make a big splash.

Maybe it's just me, but I do not see a promise of pazaak, or any other minigames, being implemented. I simply see a statement that the devs love the minigames, and that IF implemented, they would be implemented at a time when the devs wanted to make a big splash.

a promise hasn't to say the word "promise" they said they will add it and that is a promise

Gotta agree with Ramette, nowhere in that quote does he say that Pazaak (or ANY other minigames) are coming, only that if they were, it would be with a big splash. "Not on the immediate horizon" means they haven't made any plans to include them, at all, at this point.

On another note, it would be nice to see you make a worthwhile post, rather than all this drivel you create on a near-daily basis.

This is like the third thread about Pazaak you have made today so it's safe to say that you are repeating yourself, not to mention the fact that hundreds of similar threads about this were made, even before the game was released.

So yes, we all want Pazaak, swoop racing and whatever other mini game that can be implemented, although your QQ will not speed up the process of putting these things in game...

Talk about a logic fail. "Bioware said they will add Pazaak in a big splash", and "expansion in my mind = big splash" together do not constitute a promise.

You are stretching WAY too hard there, fella.

Talk about a logic fail. "Bioware said they will add Pazaak in a big splash", and "expansion in my mind = big splash" together do not constitute a promise.

You are stretching WAY too hard there, fella.

like i said before, said the word promise was a mistake. but i still bealive they might add pazaak into the game

like i said before, said the word promise was a mistake. but i still bealive they might add pazaak into the game

Maybe they will, and maybe they won't. One thing I will tell you is that no amount of posts or threads will make them get off their duffs and add it. They already answered the question in their evasive manner which means we're not likely to see anything new on it for a while, so move on.

pazaak might be made in just a couple weeks, it's sooo easy to make it. it's just a mini-game

Spoken like someone who has no clue what it takes to add anything into this game. For all we know, they don't know how to do it with the game's terrible engine. Remember how they bailed on fixing Ilum? Or the 'technical' issues with vendors in warzones? Taking months to address performance at all, and bugs that have also gone unfixed for months.

Since they're not talking about it, you might as well give it a rest until they are ready to discuss it. Don't hold your breath though, I'm pretty sure we're in for a long wait. Blizzard 'promissed' guild halls and player housing in WoW, and the game still doesn't have them. That's 8 years in, and it's not even 'on the horizon'.

Spoken like someone who has no clue what it takes to add anything into this game. For all we know, they don't know how to do it with the game's terrible engine. Remember how they bailed on fixing Ilum? Or the 'technical' issues with vendors in warzones? Taking months to address performance at all, and bugs that have also gone unfixed for months.

Since they're not talking about it, you might as well give it a rest until they are ready to discuss it. Don't hold your breath though, I'm pretty sure we're in for a long wait. Blizzard 'promissed' guild halls and player housing in WoW, and the game still doesn't have them. That's 8 years in, and it's not even 'on the horizon'.

Vendors in WZ were removed because people queued WZ to repair and return to the last spot they were.

The quote gave you its answer.

"Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash."

Here I'll sum it down

"it's not on our immediate horizon"

The quote gave you its answer.

"Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash."

Here I'll sum it down

"it's not on our immediate horizon"

they said that 11 months ago, 11!!!! i think they could add pazaak soon. i don't wanna wait another year

they said that 11 months ago, 11!!!! i think they could add pazaak soon. i don't wanna wait another year

The Denial is strong with this one...

You could be waiting another year, or you could be waiting until the game is shut down. I will refer my previous example once again. Blizzard talked about guild halls and player housing 8 years ago, has vastly more resources than Bioware and they still haven't done either one. Bioware is struggling to tread water and produce more content with this game. Trying to ram a seemingly simple minigame into this game which again, they probably don't even know how to do is going to rate pretty low on their list of priorities.

Welcome to those who want things they are not getting. You are not the only one who wants things in the game that are not happening, you'll get it when you get it, unless you enlist outside organizations as some other groups have done here to get what they want.